0.7

•Jahseh•

2months later

I was laying here, looking at the brick wall like I have for 5 months now.

I haven't had any other visitor or call from anyone other than Taylor.

I fucked up bad. My mom nor nae has came here or accepted any of my calls.

I miss them a lot, especially my mini me. He's 4 months now.

I've been trying to keep a low profile so I can get out sooner.

I've been to trail they proved me as non guilty but I'm still in here for previous charges which I don't understand why, I did the time for it.

I haven't gotten into any fights and I haven't disrespected the guards yet so I've been a good noodle.

I heard the sound of keys so someone had to be going home or getting put on death row.

The cell block went quite trying to figure out what's going on.

The sound of foot steps were heard until they stopped at my cell.

:Mr. Onfroy

:hmm

:come on honey it's me nya you're out

I instantly sat up looking at her to see if she was playing.

:swear fo god u ain't lying

:I swear now let's go

I stood up walking to the door, Turning around getting ready for the cuffs.

I looked around my cell one last time as I felt my body being guided out.

Walking into the hallway, down the stairs I looked at everything, and everybody I had to in counter with the last 5 months.

That don't seem like a lot but it was a living hell.

All it did is make me drown even more.

We reached the office where I received my clothes.

I put my shorts and shirt on and grabbed the rest of my belongings.

I walked up to the door and knocked letting her know I'm done.

:ok mr. Onfroy lets go

I walked to the main office, they took my fingerprint and gave me an ankle monitoring and a envelope with a debit card that held the rest of my commissary money.

As we walked to the gate, I held my head down not ready to see who was there.

"hey son"

My head snapped up quickly to see my momma.

I walked over to her, with open arms as we hugged each other.

I felt tears threatening to fall as I let them.

"momma I'm so sorry, I shouldn't have done it"