Farkas x Khajiit!Reader

A very funny request by ~ _morgan_Faustus_

It was a sunny day in Whiterun. Farkas and I were running around near the mills. My t/c (tail color) tail swishing around, giving me balance. I pounced onto a ledge on a house. Farkas chuckled, trying to find me.

"Here, kitty kitty..." He said, looking around for me. I chuckled, my ears perking up as I pounced down onto Farkas. He fell back, laughing.

"Found youuuuu!" I yelled happily. I got off of him, and we decided to go east. For a very, very, very long time. It was nighttime by the time we arrived at Meridia's Statue. I giggled and ran up the stairs like a feline. Kharjo and I would never have this much fun because he was too cautious of things going on. Especially at old temples.

"Come on, Farkas!" He walked up the stairs, looking around a little. I could sense he was uneasy.

"What's wrong?" I ask after a while, he pulled out his weapon, going into a protective stance.

"I...don't think we're alone here. See those tombs? Draugr..." I laughed at him, then punched the tomb with my paw. Nothing happened.

"You're being paranoid. Come on! I wonder how much loot is in here! This place is huge." I awed at the size of the place, spinning slowly around to gaze at every inch of the room. Farkas smiled at my reaction, then put his hands behind his back. He straightened his posture in a fancy way and walked towards me.

"Let's start searching, yeah?" I nodded, my ears flopping ever so slightly. I skipped a doorway, then saw a fireball flying my way. I must have stepped on a trap. I jumped out of the way and ran past the traps. Soon, Farkas was behind me again.

"You're pretty fast." He panted. I smirked.

"It's in my DNA." Farkas smiled at me and we trekked into some caverns. My eyes widened when I saw a glowing crystal. I picked it up and it turned out to be a normal rock...just LOOKING like a crystal. I was thrown back a little by a "Fus! Ro!" coming from in front of me. I looked up and saw a draugr death overlord. I yelped and jumped a little, my claws unsheathing unconsciously, and grabbed my bow and ebony arrows. I shouted a pretty good, "Fus, Ro!" back at the undead, making him stagger back. Farkas swung hard at the draugr, but barely affected his health. I shot an arrow at it, but it grabbed my bow and arrows and swung them across the room. Darn. I punched and clawed at the draugr, seeing Farkas getting tired quickly. 

"Farkas!-" Something shiny caught my eye. I quickly ran to the shiny thing, and the draugr quickly caught on. He picked up the crystal that was shining light onto the rocky ground and I chased the light. Farkas knelt down on the ground, catching his breath. He saw me chasing a beam of light and looked confused.

"How come he's not trying to hurt you?" Farkas asked. I pounced on the light, hearing a very low chuckle from the draugr.

"Can we keep him? Pleaaaaaaase?" I asked Farkas, whom was even more confused. I chased and accidentally ran into a wall. I rubbed my head and the draugr ran over to me, stroking my throbbing head. He pet behind my ears, making me purr and relax. Farkas was still confused.

"Um...He doesn't seem to want to harm us...so...I guess we can." I cheered and the draugr let me go, hearing what we said, and stood tall.

"Zu'u los jun! Hi fen qiilaan tum wah zey ahrk ni meyar zey med osos rez, uv fent ni dreh truk vothni dii orlaav." He growled. I backed away and started bowing.

"Sorry, sorry, my king... may we own you?" I asked, obeying the king. He thought for a second and nodded, "Zu'u praag kaaz ahrk dok naanven." I cheered and the draugr shined the light on the floor again, making me chase it.  Farkas blushed at my adorable form, crossing his arms contently.

Yeah, this went on for plenty of hours... heh.

700 words!