ᴏɴᴇ

"I like you." Donghyuck said stretching his hand out towards the light pink haired girl standing in front of him. He held his breath to form a small blush over his face. The girl awkwardly pushed the chocolate in Donghyuck's hand back to him and cleared her throat.

"I'm...sorry." She said, shuffling beneath her feet. "I like someone else."

Donghyuck held in the urge to smile and frowned. He looked at the floor and then slowly at the door behind the girl. The door was slightly open, and the guy who asked for Donghyuck's help stood there, covering his face with his hands.

"Can I ask who?" Donghyuck said, tilting his head to the side. The girl looked at him with hesitation, and then nodded.

"His name's Jiwoon." She whispered, covering her cheeks as she got slightly embarrassed by confessing. The guy behind the door, who's name was Jiwoon, clutched onto his chest and smiled brightly.

The girl bowed down and then turned around to exit. Jiwoon quickly left the hallway and ran down towards the back of the school, where he had already invited the girl Donghyuck was speaking to.

Donghyuck watched as the girl left and then let out a sigh. He brushed his hand through his hair and then exited the classroom as well.

He didn't like the girl. Of course not. He was only doing it to help someone else out. Jiwoon had come to Donghyuck and asked if he could help him get with some girl in their class. Donghyuck immediately agreed to helping, and found the easiest way to do it. He would confess to the girl, and obviously get rejected, then he would ask her who she likes. Once she confirms her feelings for the Jiwoon, then Donghyuck would continue on with his life, except with a little more money in his pocket.

Donghyuck hurried to the roof top and climbed onto the railing. He looked down at the ground and could see Jiwoon standing there with his hands shaking. Before Donghyuck could call out words of encouragement, the girl appeared and made her way to Jiwoon.

The girl shyly nodded as Jiwoon spoke. Then as he fidgeted with his fingers, he yelled something, which Donghyuck could very clearly hear, and the girl gasped, or at least Donghyuck thinks she gasped by the way her mouth parted and Jiwoon looked up in confusion.

Donghyuck smiled to himself and stood up on the railing. It wasn't exactly a railing, more like a ledge. He stood on it and looked down at the newly formed couple on the ground. He was about to leave when he heard the door burst open and someone from behind him yelled.

"Excuse me!" Donghyuck didn't bother turning around, since he assumed the person had already mistaken him as someone else. "Don't jump! Life can seem meaningless sometimes, but you're not supposed to give up hope!"

Who the fuck is this Saint wannabe. Donghyuck thought, still smiling at the words the person was saying. He looked down at the couple, who had now left the area and sighed.

"And especially someone who looks this good in glasses must not die!"

Donghyuck felt heat creep up to his cheeks and he frowned. He glanced over his shoulder and stared at the black haired male with confusion. His glasses slipped down his nose slightly, but it didn't really matter, since they were only there for fashion.

"Eh?"

The black haired guy stood up straight and then covered his face with one of his hands. The embarrassment of saying those words finally reached him. Despite feeling extremely embarrassed, the guy walked forwards towards Donghyuck and pulled his hand.

Donghyuck felt the guy tug his hand and he got pulled off the railing. The guy wrapped his arms around Donghyuck and pat his head.

"It'll be okay." The guy whispered, still patting Donghyuck's head.

"The fuck." Donghyuck muttered, trying to pull away from the guys grasp, but failing to do so.

"Shh, I know a lot must be going on in your life." The guy said, now brushing his hands through Donghyuck's hair and rubbing his back. "But you should know better. Suicide is not the option."

Donghyuck's eyes widened and he held in a laugh. The guy thought that Donghyuck was going to commit suicide. He had never even thought of that.

"Uh, I didn't come up here for that." Donghyuck replied, putting his hands on the guys chest and pushing him away from himself.

"You don't have to lie to me!" The guy said, shaking his head and placing his hands in Donghyuck's shoulders. "I'll always listen to you. You can always come to me."

Donghyuck raised his eyebrow at the weird guy in front of him and sighed.

"I'm not suicidal." Donghyuck said, frowning even more when the guy in front of him sighed in annoyance.

"I saw you get rejected by the girl." The guy said, awkwardly putting a hand on his neck and then shuffling backwards. "I'm just saying, by killing yourself, you're not going to make time go back or anything."

Donghyuck stared at the guy and shook his head. He couldn't be bothered to explain himself, so he got up and made his way to the door.

"Wait!" The black haired guy called out, quickly running forwards towards Donghyuck. "I'll drop you off at your house. By the way, my name's Mark."

Donghyuck sighed and then nodded, turning around and leaving the roof top. He casually walked down the stairs, with Mark running after him, and then took his stuff out of his locker. Mark watched him from behind, to make sure he didn't try to kill himself again, and then finally waved at Donghyuck once they reached his house.

As Mark left, Donghyuck entered his house and then opened the blinds on his window, too see Mark disappear around the corner. A small smile crept up his face and he shook it off

"What an idiot."