ᴛᴡᴏ

"Donghyuck!" Mark said, entering the empty classroom that Donghyuck was currently resting in.

It was after school, and everyone was either going home, to cram school, or to their after school clubs. Donghyuck was at the moment in his after school club. And no, his club was not a resting club, it was a services club.

Which meant, people would come to Donghyuck and ask him for help, and he would have to find ways to help them. Obviously, he didn't do it for free, I mean, who would? There was no other member in this club, as no one really wanted to go out of their way to help others, and honestly Donghyuck was fine with that. He didn't need other people's help to do things.

"What is it Mark?" Donghyuck opened his eyes and glared at the black haired male.

Ever since the incident on the roof, Mark was always coming to Donghyuck's classes and dropping him off to his house. He was worried that Donghyuck might try to do another suicide attempt, so he wanted to stop him.

"Just found out you're part of this club, can I join?" Mark asked, pulling a chair and sitting besides Donghyuck.

Another reason why no one joined the club, was because not many knew it even existed. When joint group activities were to happen, Donghyuck would be absent from school, so that he won't have to work with another club. And since it was a services club, people would like to keep it a secret that they got help from Donghyuck, as it sounded quite embarrassing when telling a story of how you got with your girlfriend or even broke up with them.

"No." Donghyuck replied, closing his eyes again and praying that someone would enter and ask for his help, so that Mark would leave him alone.

"Too late." Mark laughed, pulling out his slip which said that he had joined the club. "Before coming here, I asked the teachers if I could join."

"But you need permission from a member of the club to join!" Donghyuck quickly got up and took the slip from him.

"I did." Mark smiled, as he watched Donghyuck read through the slip. His eyes stopped as he came across the name of the member who let him join.

"Na Jaemin." Donghyuck hissed, passing the slip back.

Jaemin was the only other member of the group, But he never actually came for activities, or when anyone asked for help. The only reason why he was part of the club, was because he was forced to choose one, so he chose the one with the least amount of work needed.

"I'm surprised he was part of this club." Mark commented, leaning back in his chair and stuffing the paper into his pocket. "I just thought he somehow found a loop hole in the system and managed to not have to choose a club."

Donghyuck sighed and then closed his eyes. All he wanted was to sleep until someone asked him for help, which was slightly rare, since not many people needed another person help for small things.

"Excuse me?" The door opened and a bleached hair boy entered. He looked quite younger than Mark and Donghyuck, and he shyly fidgeted with his hands.

"Yes?" Donghyuck sat up in his chair and gestured for the boy to take a seat.

"This is the services club, right?" The boy asked, taking a seat and then looking down at the floor.

"Yeah, how can we help you?" Mark asked, turning around in his chair to face the boy, who nervously tapped his foot on the ground.

The boy looked familiar, but Donghyuck couldn't exactly remember where he had seen him.

"My parents are trying to call me back to China, because I'm failing in class, but I don't want to!" The boy said the last part louder than the rest and his hands were shaking. It was clear he was extremely nervous, and worried, about going back to China.