sᴇᴠᴇɴ

Hello there. This chapter isn't the best, especially after a whole 6-7 months of no updating, but I'm gonna try my best to write more for it!! I really like this story of mine so I wanna make sure it flows correctly. I'm gonna be editing the previous chapters because...they were so badly written. Anyways, I hope this chapters good... 😚

"Doesn't that make you a stalker?" Mark asked, confusing laced his sentence as Ten rolled his eyes, probably for what seemed like the tenth time already.

"Just because I follow him around, it doesn't mean I'm his stalker," Ten grumbled, clearly not pleased with what Mark had chose to comment on after his very long monologue complaining about how Taeyong, a guy in his dance class, was refusing to go out with him. "I'm just an admirer."

"A very loud and whiny admirer," Donghyuck mumbled and chose to ignore the glare he received from Renjun, who had also chosen to join the club, much to Donghyuck's dismay. "So what do you want from us? Taeyong seems to not be interested in you, he ignores every attempt you make to date him and has been very clear about how he truly feels towards you."

"He feels nothing but love and respect towards me," Ten held his chin high and dismissed the idea that Taeyong wasn't into him. Sure, Taeyong pushed Ten away every time he asked him out or tried to flirt with him, but that didn't mean he wasn't interested. He was just playing hard to get, and Ten was fine with that.

"Sure," Donghyuck huffed out before turning to Chenle and Jisung. "Can you two take care of him? I have stuff to do after school for the next week and can't really help with the club."

"Yeah!" Chenle jumped up, immediately agreeing to help Ten, who seemed like a nice guy. But then a hand landed on his and Jisung shot him a look. "Oh...wait, Jisung won't be able to join me."

"Why?" Donghyuck questioned, getting up from his seat and picked his bag up. Chenle and Jisung shared a look before they nervously coughed. 

"Jisung got detention for falling asleep in class," Chenle answered for him, both afraid of Donghyuck's wrath. As much as the older tended to speak as little as he could with the youngest two, he still managed to engage in an argument with them whenever he did converse.

Donghyuck opened his mouth to speak but Mark was quick to grab his hand and then nod at the kids. "That's okay. Jisung, you can go to detention. Chenle, help this guy out."

"This guy has a name," Ten rolled his eyes and then stood up when Chenle made a move for the door.

Renjun, who had been sitting a little away from Donghyuck, eyed Mark's hand that was casually placed over the blondes. Mark seemed to notice his gaze and hurriedly took it off. Donghyuck let out a deep sigh and then turned to Mark, ready to talk to him about how boring his lesson was when one of his teachers didn't show up.

"I had to ask, Donghyuck," Mark started in a small voice, not wanting Renjun to hear what they were going to speak about. Donghyuck nodded as a sign for Mark to continue. "What's your relationship with Jaemin?"

"Nothing," Donghyuck immediately answered with a glare. Renjun seemed to have caught on to what Mark had said and leaned forwards in his chair, causing Donghyuck to internally groan. 

"You guys live together," Mark pointed out. "But you said you hate him. Why would you move in with him if you hate him?"

He was stepping into unknown territory, but Mark was just curious. After finding out that the two had been living together, he couldn't make any sense of it no matter how hard he thought. Jaemin apparently didn't know a Donghyuck, but when Mark confronted him outside their shared apartment, they seemed close. Donghyuck had said that he hated Jaemin, so him with with the person he hates made Mark's mind spin in confusion.