ғᴏᴜʀ

"Get a room." Donghyuck said, rolling his eyes when he saw Chenle and Jisung giggle next to each other. He wasn't disgusted, in fact kind of happy to see them so being so...cute? But he found it uncomfortable because Mark was also in the room, and was staring at Donghyuck the same way Jisung was at Chenle.

"But Hyuck." Chenle pouted, shuffling his chair closer. "We're waiting for someone to ask for our help."

"Oh yeah!" Jisung got up from his chair and dragged it across the room, creating the sound that everyone hates. He stopped in front of Donghyuck and then sat down, facing the back of his seat. "I wanted to ask you why you decided to make a services club when you hate everyone."

"I don't hate everyone." Donghyuck rolled his eyes, pushing away Chenle who muttered a small "sure you don't", and then leaned back in his chair. "Also I made this club to help people, that's all."

"Why though?" Chenle pushed, also feeling quite interested in Donghyuck's answer. "And Mark hyung told us about how you don't go home on time."

"Mark." Donghyuck glared at Mark, who shrugged his shoulders and gestured Donghyuck to answer the question. "It's nothing. I just like staying at school and you never know when someone needs your help."

Jisung detected Donghyuck's extremely annoyed tone and then nudged Chenle to stop as well. The two then shuffled back to their original position and continued talking about the things that happened in the day.

After Chenle was caught as Jisung's "stalker", Jisung decided to also join the services club. He was part of the football club, but they only did practices on Tuesdays, so he was free every other day. Chenle signed his joining slip, without telling Donghyuck, and then the two happily skipped into the room, swaying the slip in front of Donghyuck, who just sighed and said that he gave up on all the hope he had for humanity.

"Anyways, is anyone gonna ask for help or not!" Mark said, as he stood in front of the open window and yelled. His voice echoed for a while and he blushed a dark shade of red when someone replied to him saying no.

Seconds after Mark did that, the door opened, and a blonde haired male entered. Donghyuck groaned when he saw him and then leaned back in his chair. The male smiled at everyone, closing his eyes as he did so, and then took the empty seat closest to Donghyuck.

"So." He started, poking Donghyuck's side. "I need some help."

The others in the room glanced at each other, and then at Donghyuck, who sighed and then smiled a little. He pushed Jeno lightly and laughed, shocking the group, since they hadn't seen Donghyuck act so freely around someone.

"What is it you weirdo?" Donghyuck asked, ignoring the stares he was getting from the rest of the room. He never joked around with them, but here he was, joking around with a random guy (random for them at least).

"I wanted to give something to someone." The blonde, Jeno, replied, reaching for his phone and taking a picture out to show them. He shoved the phone into Donghyuck's face before letting the others get a lot of it as well. "It's chocolates."

"Are you going to confess your crush or something?" Mark asked, remembering how it was nearly valentine's Day soon. Donghyuck snapped his head at Jeno and raised an eyebrow, leaning back in his chair and holding a hand over his chest.

"You're going to cheat on me?" Donghyuck asked dramatically, pouting as he said the words. Mark and the others coughed and then turned to Donghyuck with surprise. He noticed it and quickly dismissed the confusion. "It's a joke."

"Yes Hyuckie." Jeno joked, elbowing him, before starting to explain how the chocolates were to thank someone for all the things they've done for him. Donghyuck stared at him with a lot of suspicion, and then nodded along, already making a plan on how to make and give the chocolates away. "Thank you."