Scene 9 - Back

The Doctor, Leela and Connor have been walking for miles, across the uneven, hard surface of the planet. Walking around the deep craters and finally reaching up a hill, which just over it sits the complex and the pools of human embryos. They're nearly there.

Leela:

Why couldn't we have just used the TARDIS?

Doctor:

Fresh air, my girl. This is perhaps some of the finest air you'll ever get. Away from the toxic pollutants of your home planet. Humans!

Connor:

You might be of a different race Doctor, but you don't need to insult us.

Doctor:

On the contrary, as I've already stated earlier, human beings are quite my favourite species. And Earth is my favourite planet.

Connor:

Well, just over this hill then.

They step and step and step, reaching up to the top of the hill. Finally, they make it. The complex, and the pools of the human embryo. The Dalek complex. The Dalek ship was still sat there. The complex had grown larger, bigger and deeper underground. The embryo was being sucked out, as human slaves were forced to work, and the Daleks supervised the operation. The Daleks everywhere, the place littered with them, watching over everything, like eagles. Silence was maintained. The Daleks had taken over the complex and now had the entire human embryos at their disposal.

Leela:

What happened?

Connor:

They've taken over!

Leela:

And we've forgot all about it!

Doctor:

Yes. The Daleks have taken over the complex. They will be building a new Dalek army from the remains of the human race. We were too late. We weren't even there. And now we can't stop them!

Daleks:

THE DALEK RACE IS SUPREME!!!!!

End.

(END CREDITS)