Coffee pt. 2/3

^^^ his hair in this chapter (●⌒∇⌒●)

Poll below, please don't skip it!

Next day

There stood Chan, wiping the collection of cups. He sighed for the umpteenth time that day, remembering what occurred yesterday. The door chimed when Chan set down the mug he was cleaning. He fetched his notepad and walked to the cash register.

"Hi how can I hel-"

Chan's eyes widened. There stood the same blonde who he had spilled coffee upon yesterday. The younger raised his eyebrow, wanting him to proceed.

"W-what would you like, s-sir?"

Chan nervously tapped his foot as the customer stared at the menu behind him. He had prayed that he would never have to meet this specific customer so soon but oh did fate want to fuck that up for him.

"Iced Caramel Macchiato please,"

He gave Chan a $10 and turned around before Chan could give him his change.

Chan silently thanked the other and started to make his coffee. He trembled at the thought of messing up his order once again. A few minutes later, and the coffee was made. Chan hesitated, he didn't trust his clumsy ass self to give the boy his coffee. Mustering up his courage, he called his name.

"O-Order for Felix!"

Courage my ass.

Chan thought, mumbling incoherent words as the said boy walked to him. He carefully handed him his coffee, their hands slightly brushing against each other in the process. Felix turned around and made a beeline to his seat.

Chan gazed at the floor, wanting this awkward and stressful day to end.

Way to go, Chan, you done fucked it up.

He sighed and went to help the next customer.

...

As he was brewing another batch of coffee, Chan could feel eyes boring into the back of his head. His eyes shot up, only to see none other than him. Chan quickly darted his eyes down to the coffee, a blush spreading across his face. He couldn't help but feel flustered around the other male, even though it's been two days of knowing each other's existence.

Chan's heeds were disrupted when abruptly a pain sears through his hand, spreading throughout his arm. He winced and pushed the cup back beneath the brewer. He jerked his hands back and cradled them, blowing on them slowly in a desperate attempt of making the pain disappear.

Fuck. My. Life

Chan sucked in a breath before squealing and dumping his hands in the sink behind him. He carefully coated his hands in cold water, trying to soothe the pain from the piping hot coffee.

He turned around and walked towards his coworker, Jisung, and told him to take the register. Chan picked up his pace and dashed into the back of the cafe that was closed off. He found bandages in the first aid kit and slowly wrapped them around his burnt hands.

-Meanwhile-

Felix watched this whole disaster unfold and started to feel concerned and pity for the barista. He wondered if he got seriously hurt and wanted to help. But.....why? The question swirled around Felix's mind and had no answer. He felt a connection with the older and, for some reason, wanted to be closer with him. In fear, the blonde had pushed his feelings away.

This is crazy, I just met this dude. I couldn't possibly like him. Right?

Felix shrugged, concluding that he was insane. He sat there, staring at his untouched drink. The milky liquid didn't seem as appealing as when he had received it.