Sneak Peek (3k special)

Thank you guys SO SO SO much for 3K reads!!! Below is a little snip bit of something I'm writing, but it is just an idea. If you have any suggestions or tweaks, comment below or dm me. Feedback always helps!

...

A chill went down his spine as the cold metal grazed over his skin. Chan started to sweat, the gun pushing deeper into his neck, making him crane his head back. He kept his eyes in front of him, afraid to glance behind him as he started worrying about his lover. His heart went twice the speed before when a man in dark colored army boots walked up to him smirking. The man roughly grabbed Chan by the collar of his uniform and jerked him upwards. Dread spread across Chan's face as he saw Felix in the corner of his eye, blood dripping down his face from a cut on his cheek. There was a cut in his left eyebrow as well and tears glistening in his eyes. His hands were tied behind his back, the skin turning red from him struggling against the ropes.

Soon, a pain spread throughout Chan's face, sending him tumbling to the ground. He got up slowly, wiping the blood off of his lip. He glared at the man in front of him when he heard the screams of the helpless people behind him. Oh, how will he help them?

...

Welp that's the end of that. Let me know if I should continue with this idea or start another one. Again thanks a lot of fucking 3K reads, holy crap I still can't believe that we got this far.

-Author Bubs (ω)