Save me pt.1

oof *not proofread*

...

Cold. Afraid. Wounded. A cry nor a scream would save the shaken boy as tears cascaded down his face. His skin tainted with bruises and his own blood. He silently wept, not wanting to bring more trouble towards himself as it got colder in the dim lighted room. He shivered, not even the warmth from his tears could keep him from freezing. His jeans were tattered and ripped, soaked in tears and blood. His hair drenched as well making his experience even more unbearable.

The sound of the door knob turning frightened him even more. He backed up into the corner he was in, ignoring the pain that came with it.

"Felix?"

The boy didn't move nor did he answer. It was as if his fear chained him down and didn't allow him to move or speak. Not to mention that constant pain that shot his body every time he made an effort to move.

A man's foot appeared in his line of sight as he quickly ducked his head into his knees, avoiding any chance at eye contact. He heard the footsteps come closer and shook with fear.

No, no please.

Don't hurt me.

DON'T HURT ME!

Save me...please

His body trembled and his breathing became unsteady. He could feel another presence next to him but didn't dare to look up. A hand rested on his shoulder causing him to flinch and cower more into his body.

"Felix"

He slowly up looked only for more tears to fall. His old lover who he had been stolen from many years ago stood in front of him. His eyes still warm and chocolatey brown. His smile still comforting and reassuring. He was the same and, surprisingly, he was here, in front of Felix.

Suddenly, his captor and the one he despised the most appeared behind his old lover, a gun held in his hands. A sickeningly smile spread across his face as the gun raised towards his lover's head.

"CHAN!"

He yelled, pushing him out of the way with all the strength he had left in his body. A sharp pain conjured up from his chest as he crumbled to the floor. The last thing he heard was another gunshot going off and his heartbeat slowly fading.

Darkness clouded his vision as his head hit the ground, deafening the sounds around him. The eerie silence filled his head as his body became numb, motionless, and unresponsive.

He thought he was dead, he really did.

But maybe...he wasn't.

...

Oof been a hot minute since I wrote something and ACTUALLY published it. This is another mini series so pt 2 will be out soon. This is really short, sorry for that, but high school is a bitch. Welp, bye lol.

-Author Bubs (ω)