Coffee pt. 2.5/3

Filler Chapter before ending uwu sorry it's rushed

Third Person POV

A quiet tune played in the car, matching the night time atmosphere perfectly. No words have been passed between the two, and the quiet made Felix a bit annoyed. However, Felix was sincerely hoping that the other would break this daunting silence instead of him. His wish had been fulfilled when Chan cleared his throat to speak. Glancing at Felix for a quick second before returning his gaze to the road in front of him.

"So...uh how about we talk a bit and get to know each other?"

Chan questioned, hesitant about saying this. Felix sighed in relief and thought about what to talk about.

"Sure, um 20 questions?"

"Ok shoot,"

Felix giggled a bit before nodding and thinking of a question.

"Hobbies?"

"I compose and produce music in my free time, but I want a chance to pursue it, although it's not any good"

"I bet it's not that bad!! You should show me some of your music sometime,"

Felix chirped, making Chan chuckle. He then asked Felix to continue and answer the same question.

"I like to dance, and I like to try and rap, but I'm not good at it..."

Felix played with his earlobe, feeling a bit shy. He blushed a bit and looked down as his voice faltered towards the end. Chan glanced at him, a smile threatening to spread across his face. Curiosity getting the best of him, Chan spoke without thinking.

"My friend Hyunjin likes to dance too, do you perhaps know who he is?"

Felix's eyes widened as he turned toward the older with a baffled expression. His mouth opened to speak, but no words came out. His voice betraying him, he spoke in a high-chipmunk like voice.

"Hyunjin?! Like HWANG Hyunjin?!"

Chan nodded, laughing at the astounded boy who looked as if he had just dropped his icecream.

"H-Hey stop laughing!"

Felix pouted and folded his arms, turning his body to the front, staring at the road in front of them. He jumped a bit as a hand came in contact with his shoulder. He shivered at the touch, a sequence of explosions going off in his heart.

Chan pats his shoulder reassuringly as he spoke gently.

"Sorry, now, how do you know Hyunjin?"

A grin had made its way on Felix's face, hearing the name of his friend. He went on and on about Hyunjin, and the crazy stories he knew of him, that he didn't realize they had already made it to his house.

"-and then he danced so hard that he fell into his friend, Minho, knocking the ice cream he was eating on the floor! Minho started chasing him and then tackled him onto the floor, but it was on top of the ice cream!!"

The two boys sat there laughing their asses off, despair being unknown to them for the moments that they had spent together. An array of raindrops interrupted them as silence blanketed them once again. The pitter-patter of the rain on the windows made Chan realize how he enjoys himself with this bubbly boy next to him. He slowly turns his head towards the blonde, seeing that he is already looking at him. Both boys blush and turn away.

"Well, uh, see you next time I guess?"

Chan spoke up, noticing how late it was. Felix sighed a bit, nodding and waved, opening the door and walking away. Chan sat there a bit, his mind drifting towards the sweet giggles Felix had released earlier. His thoughts were interrupted when the door was suddenly thrown open, and a kiss was placed on his cheek. A quick and shy 'bye' was heard when he saw the silhouette of Felix as the door closed. A rosy color appeared on Chan's face, making him grin and look down.

Cute

His heart skipped a beat, a feeling growing in his chest he had not felt before. His hand gripped his shirt near his beating heart, puzzled on how fast it was beating. He looked at the seat next to him and smiled. Oh, how that boy made him happy. People would think he was crazy at how he was slowly falling for a boy he had spilled coffee on. But, what was even more astonishing, was that the blonde, freckled boy, who had the coffee spilled on him, felt the same attraction toward Chan. Both hearts were beating at the same pace, filled with love and admiration for each other.

I like him

They both had the same thought whirling around their heads, Felix, staring at the ceiling of his room and Chan, gazing at the roof of his car. Different places yet they felt closer than ever with each other.

They had felt love.

Hi~ I am moving update days to the weekend since school is starting and I am already stressed. Don't mind me, this is just a filler chapter, the full final chapter comes out on Wednesday or Next weekend, depending on how busy I am. Secret Santa pt. 3 will come out sometime two weeks from now, or earlier if I decide to double update. Okay, bye y'all!! Love ya!!

-Author Bubs

Word Count: 787