Get To Know Her

"How about ice cream after the pool?"

"Perfect!"

~¤~¤~

It was lunchtime on a Wednesday in Akademi High and Ayanohad decided to spend her free period with her new friend Oka. She walked down the hall to the occult club that she knew her small friend would be in. She slid open the door and was met with a room full of eyes on her. She blinked and made her way inside.

"oh, hey, aya. . ." Oka said, turning her head up.

Aya? Woah, what a nickname.

"did. .you invite her. . ?" Shin asked.

"uhhh. . .I can't remember. . ."

"Actually, I just wanted hang with you today," Ayano said with a smile.

"oh. . .alright. . ." Oka said, patting the space next to her. 

Ayano sat down close and started eating. The club members stole glances at her, and wondered why she was here. They wanted to know why Oka was tolerating her after the things she did to her. They never liked her since, but they didn't want to he rude. They just kept an eye on her.

Ayano didnt seem to notice this, she was too busy stealing her own glances at the small girl right next to her.

'Why am I feeling this way?' She thought to herself. 'Why does she make me feel this.'

"so, why do you wanna hangout with Oka. . ?" Shin asked.

"She's my new friend," Ayano replied.

The club members laid their eyes on Ayano. She looked up and saw everyone staring. ". . Mm, yeah. She helped me when I almost jumped off the roof."

"yeah, I did. . ." Oka chimed in.

"but- Oka-" Shin said.

"Shin," she interrupted looking up at him.

They stared at each other for about a few seconds until he closed his mouth and went back to eating. Oka seemed to have some sort of authority over Shin. Or, maybe he knew something.

The bell rang a little while after and everyone went to their classrooms. Before Ayano entered hers, she snuck into the bathroom and took out her phone. She didn't like how Shin acted around her. She never liked him anyway. Her fingers started typing on the keyboard of her phone.

Please give me all the information about Oka Ruto and Shin Higaku.