Love at first sight | Part 1

~Joe's POV~
I got up from my desk and my back popped, I stretched out reaching my hands out to the ceiling. I walked out of my Photography class. I walked over to my locker and saw my friend Lucy. "Hey Luc'!" I yelled as I was being squished between classmates. "Joe?" I heard Lucy say in a confused tone. I gave up moving and just stood there until the storm passed. I walked over to Lucy and saw a boy next to her. "You must be Joe!" He said. "This is my boyfriend, Rami." I looked at Lucy dead in the eyes and said "How could you?.." We all kept a straight face before bursting out with laughter. I put on a serious face, then I flipped off Rami before leaving. I walked to the subway and hopped on a train. There was a blonde guy, he was a bit taller than me and so handsome. I stared at him. His eyes met mine and I blushed knowing he caught me staring. I looked down in embarrassment, and he walked over. I heard a silky British accent " I'm Ben, Ben Hardy." I looked up and we were face to face. I gasped quietly. "I'm Joseph Mazzelo.." I stated. He slipped a paper into my pocket and went back to his seat. He winked at me from his seat. I jerked my head up like "Hey girl." But I hit my head on the pole behind me. I winced out in pain. He smiled at me, he might hate me..