Comedy | Part 5

* Ben's POV *

Me and Joe decided to go to a comedy show, but he doesn't know so shh! I got dressed up in a t-shirt with this band called Queen's crest and some ripped jeans, Joe was waiting on the sofa watching The Office, "Where the hell are you taking me?!". I rolled my eyes at his statement. I grabbed for the door for him and we walked into the parking lot. We got in his car and buckled our seatbelts. "Queen?" He asked, "Of course!" I grabbed my phone and connected it to his Tesla. I put on Bohemian Rhapsody. We sang the lyrics loudly like teenagers on a Saturday night, after the song we laughed at how AMAZING we sang! "You like Ellen right?" I asked the Joe, "Yeah, Why?" He answered, "Maybe I scored some front row tickets to her comedy show.." He look at me when we pulled up to a spotlight. "No you didn't!" He said in disbelief "Joe Mazzelo you're going to a Ellen Degenres comedy show!" He looked at me in disbelief, " I don't deserve you babe.." he said in a quiet voice. "You deserve this and more!" I responded. We pulled into the parking lot of the stadium. We got out of the car and got in line. We walked to our seats and got ready to laugh.

* Time skip brought to you by Geico *

We walked out holding each others cold hands. " I can't believe it, still!" He said to me. "It happened" I told him. We got in the car and played some music ( Queen) I looked over to see Joe asleep in the passenger seat, since I promised I'd drive back. I smiled at his calm beautiful face. I love that man and I always will.

Heyo it's Mya