Smut! | Part 3

* Joe's POV *
         We sprinting quietly into his apartment. Once we were inside he pushed me against the wall and attacked my neck, I moaned out when his lips met my sweet spot. He pulled me into the bedroom and pushed me on his bed. He pulled down my boxers and started jerking me off, I moaned as I got closer to orgasm. He pulled down his boxer shorts and jerked himself off. He pushed two fingers in my mouth. I tried to slobber as much as I can. He pulled his fingers out of my mouth and pushed into me. I yelped in pleasure. "B-Ben!" He made a scissoring motion with his fingers, stretching me out. I yelled his name countless times. He pulled his fingers out and aligned his cock with my entrance. Without warning he slammed into me. I moaned as loud as I could and panted as he kept at his pace.

* Ben's POV *

I thrusted into him as hard as I could. He was so tight I thought I would come any time now. I was going to get complaints from my neighbors from how loud Joe was being. His eyes widened from the fact he was about to cum. I tried to speed up my pace. I stared to jerk him off. I felt myself getting closer and closer. We both finally came at the time, I laid down next to him as he was still panting. I wrapped my arms around him and we both fell asleep.