chapter two

some time passed, now being lunch. dr. crowley walked like a slut into dr. fells office.

dr. fell looked up and him and smiled. "afternoon, dear. are we eating out today?"

dr. crowley nodded and leaned onto his desk. "yeah, i was thinking that sushi bar you like?" aziraphale lit up.

"really? usually you always take me to the ritz..."

crowley grinned. "i thought id change it up a bit." one of dr. fells students walked into his office, pausing and looking at dr. crowley weirdly.

"uh... hello dr. crowley..." crowley nodded to her. she turned to dr. fell

"hello alice, what can i do for you?" aziraphale smiled.

"i had a question... about the homework." she put the paper on the desk and pointed to one of the questions. "it says here 'on page 195, dan said to anthony that he was feeling apprehensive about their plans. how might this affect their friendship and his future?"

dr. fell nodded. "yes, what about it?"

"we haven't read that far, we read to page 186." dr. fell nodded slowly.

"ah... yes... that is a problem... just ignore it for now, and when we read further we will go back to it." alice nodded and stood up straight.

"thank you dr. fell, ill see you tomorrow." dr. fell smiled and and look back at crowley when she left.

"im assuming you havent told them about me?" crowley lifted an eyebrow.

aziraphale looked down. "well... i dont share anything about my life... have you?"

crowley smiled. "i tell them all about you. but they dont know who you are."

aziraphale blushed. "well then, dear. are you ready to go?" crowley grinned and nodded.

"mhm." he dangled the keys in front of aziraphales face. aziraphale stood up and pecked his cheek.

"well we mustn't waste any time, hm?" crowley rolled his eyes and pecked his cheek back.

"whatever, lets go." they walked out of aziraphales office, to crowleys bentley.

-time skip to the sushi bar-

crowley rested his head on his hand. he ate, but aziraphale was such a slow eater, he had no choice but to watch.

"are you going to watch me the entire time?" aziraphale questioned.

"i dont have a choice. you eat slow, angel."

aziraphale huffed. "i cant help it. i like to savor every. bite." crowley sighed and nodded.

"yeah, i know."

aziraphale set down his chopsticks and looked at crowley, slightly upset. "am i not good enough for you?"

crowleys head popped up. "what?"

"you heard me."

"why would you think that?" crowley laid his hand on top of aziraphales.

"because you seem bother by the fact that i eat slow." crowley looked at their hands.

"that doesnt mean i dont like you any less. id never choose anyone else over you."

aziraphale smiled a little and held crowleys hand. "i love you."

crowley looked away. "shut up..."

aziraphale blushed. crowley never said it back, and he was okay with that. hed always tell him to shut up, because he could never say it.

but aziraphale knew he did.