chapter seven

adam looked at dr. fell weirdly. he walked into the classroom over to him.

"youre... the angel... you were in that womans body! the end of the world!" aizraphale shushed him.

"you must keep quiet. i am nothing but a professor here." adam nodded.

"a-and the other guy? the demon...?" aziraphale nodded.

"biology. room 316 if you wanna go see him." adam looked around. "sit next to the boy in plaid. ill get started."

adam sat in his seat and put his stuff down. he looked down as all the other kids looked at him.

----

crowley was finishing his lecture.

"last night me and my husband watched a movie and ordered pizza. he was dying to watch this movie about oscar wilde, so we did. he fell asleep during it so i paused it." the students giggled. they loved hearing stories about his husband. "okay, bye."

that was crowleys way of telling them class was over. he was never really formal. crowley got an idea he loved. he walked to aziraphales class and made sure no one eas looking, then turned into a tiny snake and slid under the door.

students noticed him and screeched, pointing out the snake. aziraphale looked at the snake and walked over, picking it up.

"hello, little snake! what are you doing here?" crowley hissed softly. "would you like to stay in my pocket?" crowley slithered into aziraphales shirt pocket, curling up.

aziraphale carried on with his discussion. the student were a little afraid, thinking the snake will hurt him. aziraphale however, knew it was crowley.

crowley peeked out of the pocket at aziraphale, who smiled down at him. aziraphale continued his lesson, crowley in his pocket.

after the lecture, the students left. once they had all left, crowley slithered out of aziraphales pocket onto the desk, then transformed back into his human form.

he sat on the desk and looked up at aziraphale.

"did you like that?"

"youre a cute snake!" crowley blushed.

"i thought about surprising you." aziraphale pecked his cheek.

"are we going out to lunch, then?" crowley nodded.

"we are. anywhere you wanna go?"

"well, i dont know. would you just want to get something here?" crowley shrugged.

"i dont care angel, whatever you wanna do."

"we can walk around together!" crowley smiled.

"ill meet you at the fountain at 12." aziraphale nodded and gave him a quick kiss. crowley left.