Teldryn Sero x Bosmer!Reader

A lovely request by ~ herecomesgrace

WARNING(S): Super sad at first, but don't worry! I don't like sad endings, so it gets better!!

I shivered in the cold, flashes of Teldryn entering my vision. I toppled sideways, clutching my arms for heat. More flashes of Teldryn were before my eyes, and I fell face first on the icy pathway in a hazardous blizzard. I saw the crimson blood from my head dripping onto the cold surface, staining it a good red color before passing out. 

Teldryn...

Teldryn...!

Teldryn Sero...

Where are you?

Teldryn...?

I gasped and sat up quickly, my vision becoming too contrast, everything was spinning. It felt everything was numb. 

"Uuuunnng...." I groaned and realized I wasn't in the cold anymore. Instead, it looked like I was in Solstheim. The odd looking doors,...the dry looking atmosphere. Where am I, exactly?

"Oh, you're up. Took you long enough. I thought you were done for." A sarcastic toned voice entered my range of hearing and I looked up. I saw a Dunmer with a helmet on. He looked just like Teldryn before...well...

"Wh-where am I-" I was started to get up, but was pushed back. His gentle touch is like Teldryn's, too.

"Don't sit up or go anywhere. While you passed out on the road, some Ice Wraiths decided to give ya quite the bite. You're experiencing fevers, and sweating when you're cold to the touch." I didn't realize until the Dunmer told me that I was sweating. I wiped my forehead and saw salty liquid on my finger tips. I sighed uncomfortably and laid back on the surprisingly comfy pillow.

"How'd you find me? I was in Skyrim." I could tell the elf was giving me a confused expression.

"Skyrim? You were far into Solstheim. Perhaps the medication I gave you is making you a little...confused." He muttered to himself. I felt a sudden chill run down my back and jumped. The elf quickly ran over to my side, confused on what's going on and actually showing a bit of concern, even though he doesn't even know me...I think?

"W-what's..happening?" I groaned in pain. 

"You're a Bosmer! The cold bites of those Ice Wraiths must be poisoning your blood system." He explained.

"You're pretty smart for a bucket head." I chuckled, even though it sounded like I was going to die any second. He rolled his eyes, though I couldn't see. He quickly started making a potion using an alchemy table that I didn't realize was in the room. He was furiously mixing the ingredients, then finally grinned when he was done. He ran over to my sweating form with the potion in his gloved hand.

"Drink this. It will heal you internally and physically." I quickly drank it and nearly gagged. It tasted like burnt paint that has been dipped in urine. Dog urine. 

"I'm going to throw this up I swear..." I reacted to the taste. The elf grabbed a bucket, not getting the sarcasm in my voice.

"I'm not serious..." I said in an unsure tone. I spit in the bucket to try to get rid of the taste, and the Dunmer thankfully handed me a glass of water. I downed the water, sighing in relief.

"Thanks. Hey uh, this may be weird, but do we know each other?" The elf smiled, taking off his helmet and revealing a messy mohawked Dunmer with red, ruby-colored eyes, purple warpaint, and a gorgeous smile. 

Teldryn Sero...

I found you....

I gasped. That's all my reaction was. A gasp. Teldryn smirked, then grinned as he saw tears rolling down my soft cheeks.

"I-I....I thought you died...? You fell off that cliff...I...saw your dead body..." I cried. Teldryn brought me in for a hug, rubbing my back.

"I'm sorry I did that to you, my friend. I just...I didn't want you to know." I hugged him tighter.

"How'd you fake your death?! I saw your body! You weren't breathing! I was so scar-" I finger was pressed against my soft lips. 

"Shhhh... I know...I know. I'm sorry, like I said before. I didn't want you to know that...well...I was wanted. My bounty was way too expensive, and I couldn't risk going to prison. I couldn't risk fighting the guards off myself, either. So...I climbed a tree when no one was watching, and used a conjuration spell to make it look like I slipped and..fell off the cli-" I leaned on his chest, crying softly. I heard and felt him chuckle. "I'm sorry, Y/n."

"I TRIED TO RESURRECT YOU! You...didn't...move." I whined. I felt him kiss the top of my head. I looked up at him and couldn't hold it any longer. I pressed my lips to make a thin line. He looked down at me. I then cupped his face and gently kissed him. He kissed back almost as soon as my lips met his. It was slow, but full of sweet passion. He gently leaned me back, resting on top of  me. A minute later of savoring that kiss, we pulled away. 

"I never knew you felt that way towards me." Teldryn said in a sarcastic tone. Oh, I missed him.

"Oh stop it."

"No, no, really. I never-" I kissed him again, surprising him a little.  Then pulled back when he was about to kiss back. I smirked.

"I love you." I admitted. He smiled sweetly and pecked my cheek, whispering, "I love you, also."

871 words aw hecc i love disssss