9.

NOVEMBER 5, 1959

NOVEMBER 5, 1959

"OW! Bloody hell!"

I groaned and turned in my bed. I rolled my eyes before getting up and grabbing a jumper paired with capri trousers and quickly getting dressed. I stomped down the stairs and stared into the kitchen. I was met with the sight of John waving his fingers at me, feet crossed on top of the dining room table, drinking a cup of tea.

John has been doing this for the past week. I'm not sure why he's wanted to leave Mimi's first thing in the morning, but I'm not questioning it.

"Diana, wake up! I've found a scouser in our kitchen!" I yelled, pouring myself some tea.

"Scouser? Sounds like a nasty disease. I'll test my luck from up here!" She yelled back. I smiled and rolled my eyes.

"I can't seem to understand how Geo is in love with that American prick," John stated blandly.

I rose a brow at him, my lips moving into a smirk. "In love?" I questioned.

John nodded his head with a slight smile.

"That's dangerous."

Poor George falling in love so easily with someone almost as fucked up as me. I honestly felt sad for him knowing that once the honeymoon was over, Diana wouldn't know what to do anymore. Things are happening too fast for either of them to grasp onto their actual feelings about one another.

"Dangerous? Maybe I should tell Macca to stop falling head over heels for you then." John studied me closely, and I knew he could see right through my poker face.

"Oh please. Paul couldn't have feelings for anyone that doesn't shag him at first sight," I joked half-heartedly, turning away to pretend to do some dishes at the sink.

The sound of Diana stumbling down the stairs saved me from John's next comment. She appeared at the doorway, clothes and hair in disarray. Her monotonous face stared at John.

"Out," she ordered.

John laughed in disbelief. "Can't get rid of me that easily, yank."

"Out," I mirrored Diana's stance.

He looked at both of us incredulously. "You're serious? Didn't your mother teach you about hospitality?"

I rolled my eyes and walked over to him, shaking the chair he was sitting on. He oh so gracefully jumped up and stared at me with a shocked expression.