Ch. 8: Past comes into play

(Idk what the twin's eye color is so I put it as dark brown)
Third-person POV.

Charlotte and Mark had left an hour ago and the three have yet to talk. Christopher was sitting in a chair that was in front of the couch where Adeline was, while Dominick had been passing back and forth behind his brother for the last ten minutes. "Adeline tell us what you were going to!" Dominick said, more like yelled at the female.

"Please Adeline we won't be mad," Christopher said softly. Adeline hopes that Christopher was telling the truth, she didn't want to lose what she was going to have with them both.

She looked up at them from her curled up position on the couch, her light green eyes locked with there dark brown ones. She took in a deep breath as she ready herself to tell them about everything. "Promise me that you won't get mad," Adeline said as she sits up.

"We promise," Christopher said as he eyed his brother who took the seat next to him, Dominick nodded stiffly which did not help Adeline with her nerves whatsoever.

"My ex-mate used me as soon as I found out about him...then he rejected me..." tears started falling down her face as the memories flashed before her. "He wanted my sister, he didn't even have to think twice before rejecting me."

"Adeline why didn't you tell us this when you asked you," Dominick said with a sharp tone.

"I was scared!" Adeline whispered yelled, "I couldn't go through another rejection!"

"Nick let her finish," Christopher said with a pointed glare at his brother.

"I went home after the rejection where I told my dad everything that had happened and that is where everything changed for the worst and for the better," Adeline said as she looked at her hands that rest atop her bent up knees. "I lost the last person that truly loved me and I meet you two."

"I've got a secret that I've been so scared to tell you all," Adeline spoke fear in her voice, "I have a four-year-old daughter named Olivia." 

Dominick growled out in anger, Christopher leaned back in his chair hand lightly over his mouth shook and anger shined brightly in his eyes along with his brothers. "Why didn't you tell us earlier Adeline!" Dominick hissed, standing up quickly.

Before Dominick could say another word Adeline clutched her abandon in pain and fell off the couch, onto the floor as she let out a whimper of pain. Both the twins rushed to her pain-ridden body.

"Help..." was all that was able to escape her lips.
TO BE CONTINUED...
<<<<<<<•>>>>>>>
Sorry about not updating for...a month...
I've just started High school and it's been a really crazy ride since then.
(Adeline went into a forced heat)