Ch. 14: The Next Alpha

Third Person POV.
**I had a different idea if it would have been a different gender but I got stuck with the name**
{also there is some use of curse words}
<<<<<<<•>>>>>>>

Adeline look around the room she was in, she had taken a nap on the way to Moon-Valley, it wasn't the normal room she always was in when she dreamed. It looks like the twins' main office at the packhouse. "Does this remind you of something?" Brooklyn asked, her hands folded on her lap, she was sitting on the love seat that was on the right side of the room and next to Adeline.

Adeline nodded as she spoke, fear in her voice, "This is my mate's office in our packhouse."

"Yes it is dear," Brooklyn put one of her delicate hands over Adeline's. "I'm not going to show you that this is where one of your mates dies. This is to see your future child, for you to know that he is noble and kind. Though he does have his father's temper."

"A boy..." Adeline looked at Brooklyn a smile on her face, "Olivia will a brother?"

"Yes, he is a pure soul...a heart of gold," Brooklyn looked at the young girl beside her. Adeline was happy, she just found out that her unborn child was a little boy. "He will be broken, he will know pain, and he will survive in the pain and torment."

"What?!" Adeline asked, shock and pain showed on her young face and forest green eyes that want it to be false. "Brooklyn tell me isn't true?"

"I'm sorry dear, it hurts me to know he will be in this pain that no one deserves." Brooklyn's eyes held pain in them as she told the normally bright and happy woman.

"Who?" Adeline's question held more to it then she showed, the moon goddess knows that as she answered the unasked questions.

"His mate, she will hurt him the most in his long life." The office door opened and both women turned towards it, watching what was going to happen.

A man walked in tall, with black hair, sun-kissed skin, and bright blue eyes. He had a smile on his face, that would light up a room. A sharp jawline and an athletic build just added to how handsome he was. "That is Abel Reed, the alpha of Ash Creek, he is the most powerful and influential alpha in the United States," Brooklyn informed Adeline, she had a smile on her face. She looked happy as she looks at Abel, "but he has a sad life."

"What do you mean?" Adeline questioned as the young man took a seat in the desk chair and started looking through the papers on his desk.

"His mate is an abused woman, she cheats on him openly, she uses him for power, and she isn't afraid to hit him when he wants to break it off," Brooklyn told her before Adeline could ask why the door opened to reveal a girl. She looks the same age as the young alpha, with dirty blonde hair, brown eyes that remind Adeline of Anthony's eyes, short and built small.

"Hey Abe!" she greeted him with an excited tone to her voice, she had a big smile on her face.

"Hey Rose," his voice sounded like Dominicks. His voice was tender, deep, and had a bit of a southern accent to it. "What is it that has you so chirpy?"

"Well Sebby was wondering if we could take the weekend off to go see his parents?" she asked as she went to sit on his desk, a sweet smile on her face and puppy dog eyes. Adeline could tell it wasn't working on him, just like Dominick and Christopher.

"And why are you asking me?" the man questioned his tilted sideways and a smirk on his face. " Sebastian isn't apart of this pack, and your brother took over as the gamma."

"Yea I know that but Erica is a cruel bitch and your he mates sooo...?" the young girl said drawing out o is the last word, the man nodded with a sigh.

"Fine, I'll take on Seb's work. I'll tell Erica about it, just go."

"Thank you so so so much, Abel!" Rose hugged Abel, kissing his temple before she left the office. "Bye Abe!" she yelled to him as she shut the door.

"Why..." Adeline said as she watchman that would be her son, smile drop as another woman walks through the wooden double doors. She had a smirk on her rose-colored lips, green eyes, black hair, stood a little tall than Adeline, and broad shoulders that gave her a mean look. Anger was showed in her eyes and the way she pushes open both doors, Adel's eyes flashed red as she walked in a sign of fear and hatred.

"Why did you let my beta take time off without asking me first?" the dark-haired woman who Adeline believed was Erica.

"I-" Abel was cut off as the woman slapped him.

"I get to say who can leave and who can't Abel!" She yelled at him, pure hatefulness showed in her eyes and face.

"We must leave now Adeline."

"No!" Adeline yelled as she woke up, wide-eyed and panting.

"Baby it's okay," Chris has pulled her onto his lap as Nick turned on the light in the hotel room. "We stop at a hotel to sleep," Chris informed her think that she was scared because she didn't know where she was.

"He's goi g to be hurt so bad..." Adeline said as tears poured out of her eyes both of her mates were comforting her as she cried. "He's so pure yet he's going to hurt."

"Who?" Nick asked as he rubbed her back.

"Brooklyn showed me what would happen to our son in the future. We won't be able to stop it." Adeline told them, as she sipped her eyes.

"Abel is his name," Adeline told them both and both brothers looked at each other.

<<<<<<<•>>>>>>>
I hope you guys liked this chapter. I know that it's different, but it looks like I will be the baby's father (well now Abel). It also doesn't at the same time...
Sate safe and healthy everyone❤️❤️❤️
Tony Timpa