"She's Taken"

"When five gets protective at the mall."

I hear Five shift from under me as we watch re-runs of New Girl.
"Baby?" He says stroking my hair.
"Mhm." I answer. He pulls the covers off himself as his bare back faces me as he stands up off his bed. He stretches which makes his back muscles move in the most pleasant way. I rub my hands on my lips to make sure I'm not drooling.
"We need to get out of the house today y/n." He says pouting.
Ugh, Five has always been the active one out of this relationship and I'm not living for it.
"But what if I don't want to leave the house." I say snuggling into the covers.
"We've watched the same episode of New Girl almost 4 times, and you know you where about to play Titanic which would hold us here for another 2 hour with a extra 30 minutes of you crying." Five says rolling his eyes
"Fine then, lets go to the mall." I saying huffing and stepping out of the bed. I'm currently wearing Fives shirt so I take it off and hand it to him, I'm only in my bra and panties but me and five have been dating for a bit now, so it doesn't make me that embarrassed. I still blush a bit as I walk over to my clothes on the floor. I can feel Fives eyes on my every move which just makes me blush more. I pull on my sweatpants and tube top that I was wearing yesterday. It's mid July but somehow cold out which is honestly crazy. My lower half says fall and my top half says blazing summer. When I turn around five is pulling his sweatshirt over his head with his grey joggers. I slip my shoes on and grab my phone as we walk down the hall to the staircase.
"Hey love birds." Klaus says sitting at dads bar. Five rolls his eyes and grabs my hand pulling me towards the door.
"Hey stoner." I wave earning a smirk from Five.
"You know it y/n!" Klaus yells as Five shuts the door behind me.
"He's funny, why don't you have a sense of humor like him." I giggle.
"I don't need to be funny." Five says teleporting to a taxi.
"I geuss, but it wouldn't hurt to smile more." I say putting my leg over his thigh, he rests his hand on my knee and smiles at me, a genuine smile.
"Don't ask questions." Five says ignoring the drivers terrified expression. I mean we did appear out of no where.
"South Park mall please." I say to the driver giving him a warming smile to calm his nerves from Fives attitude, I mean his personality.

When we arrive to the mall we hop out and five pays the diver, when we walk in I immediately run to Belk. I hear Five grunt from behind me as he jogs back to my side.
I pick out a couple of shirts and a dress and walk to the dressing rooms.
The lady hands us a clip to put on the door and gives me a questioning look as Five follows me into the dressing room. He puts the clip on the doorknob and I close the door. I separate the shirts from the dress and grab the first shirt that's a red crop top. I take the shirt off that I'm wearing and quickly put on the new one so Five can't see me. When five looks up from his shoes his eyes widen.
"Whatcha think." I smile, I like it. Five stutters before standing up and trying to pull the collar up. I laugh as I slap his hand away.
"I don't want anyone looking at you like that, only I can." Five says sitting back down.
I smile at his words but obey by taking the shirt off and putting on the yellow flower one, it has sleeves that reach to my elbows and ruffle, it reminds me of something royalty would wear. When I pull it on over my head Five gulps and moves his hand to his lower region, he's trying to cover something. I laugh a little to myself making sure he doesn't hear as I look in the mirror, I hate it, it makes me look like I'm a 6th grader going through puberty.
"Definitely not." I say starting to pull it off.
"I like it..." Five says laying his head against the wall making his jaw line even more noticeable. I shrug and put it on the hanger staying in my bra a little longer than before on purpose trying to make a certain something grow.
It works
I'm done with the shirts, now to the dress.
Fives phone rings, as he looks at the caller ID he rolls his eyes.
"It's Luther, I'll go outside." He says  kissing me on the forehead before opening the door then closing it back.
I sigh, Luther always puts Five in a bad mood. Luther thinks he's better than everyone, but he's not, Five is.
I pull the dress on smiling at my reflection in the mirror. I open the door to show Five when I notice he's not there. He's sitting on a chair next to the entrance of the dressing room station.
"Hey cutie." A guy says approaching me.
"Uh-" I start before he cuts me off.
"What's your number." He says trying to corner me against the door.
"I have a boyfriend." I squeak
"That's what they all say." He says smirking. I wiggle away from him so my back is to yet another wall but I'm not crammed anymore.
"Five..." I whisper to myself hoping he'll hear me.
"Hey baby." Five says teleporting over to me as he wraps his arms around my waist from behind me. The guy seems shocked but quickly recovers.
"Who are you." Five says sending a death stare to him, a death stare that could kill.
"I should be asking you that." The guy says sticking his chin up.
"Her boyfriend buddy." Five says through clenched teeth.
"I don't believe y-" he starts before five locks his lips on mine ruffly.
"She's out of your league anyway kid." Five says standing in front of me.
"She's ugly anyway." The boy says walking off.
Excuse me? What the hell!
"What did you say." Five says tackling the douche bag and hitting him over and over agin. I see five reach into his pockets and see a silver knife.
Woah okay, my little assassin has gone mad
"Five...." I say grabbing his arm and pulling him off the guy.
"Don't ever call her that you peace of trash!" Five yells causing people to stare. The guy gets up and runs out of the store.
Five turns around and smiles at me.
"I like the dress." He complaints