"Dont ever touch her!"

"When five almost kills Luther when he tries to use y/n as a clutch"

I'm laying on Fives bed reading Weathering Heats when he grumbles and flops down on the mattress, always so grumpy.
"My equations aren't adding up." He pouts,I put my hands in his hair to try to calm him.
"They will, your smart." I say. He's been working on the same math problem for days now putting the chalk all over his walls.
"I have to stop this but this damn math problem is only ending in loose ends!" He yells sitting up and putting his head in his hands.
I rub his back and sit next to him, while kissing his neck.
"If you can travel through time and space then you can solve a math problem." I soothe.
He looks at me giving me a peck on the lips before standing back up and returning to his work on the walls with the white chalk. I pick my book back up and begin to read agin.
"What are you doing?" Luther asks as he walks in looking at the writing all over the wall.
"Calculating how to stop the apocalypse." Five says not looking up.
"So..." Luther asks
Dummy
"Harold Jenkins, he causes the apocalypse." Five says stepping onto the floor smiling proudly.
"Who's that?" Luther says shrugging his shoulders.
"A gardener I think." Five says smirking.
He's so hot.
He grabs a huge gun from under his bed and inspects it.
"Similar to the one I used at work, highly reliable." Five says locking it.
"But you cant!" Luther says frantic.
God grow up Luther
"Good luck stopping me." Five smiles holding his hand out as a signal for me to come.
I get up only to be jerked back by a strong hand on my neck.
"Put. Her. Down!" Five says clenching his jaw.
Luther's a lil bitch.
"Put the gun down" he says calmly
"I don't want to hurt her." He adds
Obviously you do!
I claw at his hands as I start to see black around the corners of my eyes.
I can see Five debating whether or not to drop his gun. He drops it and teleports to me carrying me bridal style to the bed as he holds me.
"Don't ever touch her!" Five growls.
Luther scurries over to the gun and picks it up leaving the room shrugging. I send Luther daggers as he looks at me as if saying sorry, screw him!
When I look at Five he looks worried as he strokes my cheek.
"Are you okay?" He asks with scared eyes
"I'm all good." I say getting up and grabbing my book as I walk out the door to find the bitch Luther.