"But we cant"

"When you confess your feelings to your brother, Five."

Today was the day, that I tell Five I like him.
Yes, he's my brother, but not by blood! There are plenty of story's of step siblings falling in love, it's not that crazy. I mean look at Allison and Luther, they obviously like each other.
I walk down the hall way at 2:04am at night b/c I can't sleep, I never can thanks to Insomnia. But I have to tell Five how I feel, I can't keep putting this off. I'm wearing a huge oversized shirt with shorts under it. I've come to like my body b/c I mean I work out everyday b/c of the Academy.
When I reach Fives door I debate if i should knock or walk in.
I open he door without knocking and walk in to see Five asleep. I pad over to him and rub his arm trying to awake him.
"Hmmmmm" He mumbles pushing my arm back. I huff and try agin, this was a bad idea, he's gonna be grumpy.
"What?" He snaps opening his eyes to see me, he softens a bit at my sight but still looks pissed.
"What y/n?" He asks rolling his eyes.
"I couldn't sleep." I lie, I mean it's kinda the truth.
"Ugh come here." He sighs patting beside him on the bed.
I smile and lay down on his bed, he lifts up the covers and I crawl in.
"Five?" I ask him when he rolls over.
"Yes?" He asks shifting
"I have to tell you something..." I start, I can't believe I'm doing this. This could ruin our friendship!
"I've been thinking, I know it's stupid but if you just hear me out, I think that I might like you, not as a best friend but more. Never-mind I don't know why i said that, your my brother that would be gross. Sorry I'll go." I ramble getting out of his bed.
No one likes incest y/n what where you thinking!
I speed walk to the door walking out and rushing to my room as I plop down on my bed, my shoulders shrink as I cradle my head in my hands.
Why did I do that!
Of corse he doesn't feel the same, why would he? I bite down on my fingers to keep from screaming at myself. I lay in bed and start to sniffle as I take in the damage I've possibly done.
"Y/n? Can we talk?" I hear Five say as he transports into my room standing at the edge of my bed.
"I'm sorry I don't know what I was saying." I say whipping my nose.
"No y/n we need to talk about this." Five says sitting at my feet.
"Okay... what's to talk about?" I say sitting up hugging my pillow.
"You says you liked me, right?" He asks.
"Yes, I did." I say mentally slapping myself.
"But we can't." He says rubbing his eyes as he looks deep into mine.
"What do you mean?" I ask, does that mean he likes me back?
Screw like, love!
"Of corse I like you y/n how could fucking not?" Five says letting out a groan.
"It's just we are step siblings" Five says looking at me scanning my face.
"I know but Luther and Allison or those cheesy novels." I point out.
"Luther and Allison?" Five says as his eyes go wide.
"Yeah... did you not know? It's quite obvious." I snort.
"No I didn't know that..." he says shaking his head.
"I geuss that makes it better." He says.
"Five?" I ask
"Yeah y/n?" He asks
"How about we talk about this in the morning?" I say already exhausted by this conversation.
"Sure, goodnight." Five says as he stands up and starts to walk out of the room.
"Wait no five, that's not what I meant!" I say standing up after him.
"Then what do you mean?" He asks.
Five towers over me, he's 5'3 and I'm 4'12 almost 5 feet which is quite embarrassing for a 13 year old.
"I mean, do you want to sleep with me, not like that, just in the same bed?" I ramble agin.
"But not if you don't want to of corse." I blush
"It's fine y/n I'll sleep with you." He says walking sitting down on my bed and climbing over me and flopping down on his back as if it is nothing.
...
"I can't sleep" I mumble to myself when I see it's almost 4 in the morning and I've been staring at the ceiling. Five has his hand draped over my stomach but I can tell he doesn't want to cuddle yet b/c even I don't know where we stand.
"Mhmm" Five grunts as he grips my shirt in his sleep.
"Five...?" I ask looking at him sleeping so peacefully.
"Yeah y/n?" He asks with his eyes still shut.
"Is it okay if I turn on a movie, I can't sleep." I say rubbing my eyes.
"Huh?" He asks sitting up and looking at me.
"Can I turn on the TV, I'll put it at low." I say, I don't want to keep him up but I really want something to do.
"Yeah, yeah sure." He says still looking at me.
"Actually, do you wanna go on a walk?" He asks standing up.
"Ummm, yeah I guess." I say standing up with him and grabbing my slippers and coat.
"But just around the house obviously." He says walking to the door.
Works for me
He opens the door for me and I walk out looking at all the paintings at the wall.
"What do you say we have some fun?" I ask smiling
"Your fun is way different from my fun y/n." He says sighing. I nod over to Klaus's bedroom hinting that our brother has something to do with it.
"Okay fine." He says smirking. He knows what I'm thinking, we're gonna wake up Klaus.
Five grabs my hand and transports to the other side of Klaus's room.