"Parties arent my thing"

When you bring Five to a high school party and he gets drunk

"Y/n I really don't wanna go." Five says complaining as he lays back down on your bed.
"Well to bad, we're going, everyone's going." I say
"Everyone But us." He says
"Yeah no." I smile
"I'll do anything." Five whines.
"Fine, i'll just go to a party all by myself right after we just watched Scream, so I can get murdered, just because you couldn't get your lazy ass up." I say as I pull my jeans up and walk towards my closet to find a shirt.
"Those jeans are really tight y/n, not to appropriate." He says as he stares you down.
"Get dressed." You say ignoring his comment.
"God, your lucky I love you." Five says as he gets up and walks towards his clothes on your floor.
As he slides on his sweatshirt and ripped jeans, I like them better off.
I walk towards the bathroom to do my hair when Five grabs my arm.
"Promise me you won't drink." He says as he stares me in the eyes with our foreheads almost touching.
"I won't, I know you can't handle when i'm not sober, i'm just to much fun." I say as I roll my eyes and grab my hairbrush.
"let's go..." Five says as I put my hairbrush down and walk out the door.
...
"Hey Emily!" I say as I walk into the house with music blaring out of the millions of speakers.
"Hey girl, what time you do long?" she asks as she raises a red solo cup.
I nod over to Five behind me holding onto my waist looking around with questioning eyes.
"Oh-Hey Five!" she says as she grabs his arm.
"Lucas is over here, y'all can hang out." she says as she guides him over to his friends.
Well what do I do now?
I walk over to the bar and grab a drink.
water of corse, I promised Five i wouldn't drink.
"Water please." I ask for.
"Really, just water?" The teenage bartender asks.
"Yes, just water, I promised my Boyfriend I wouldn't drink." I explain, what is with it and telling bar tenders your life story? He nods his head like he understands and walks towards