FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL chp1

"RING RING RING" sounded the alarm.

" ugh", I said as I woke up.

I sat up from my bed and rubbed my eyes, but they were still sleepy..... just then I remembered .... IT'S MY FIRST DAY OF HIGHSCHOOLLLLLLLLLL! DAMN IT, I FORGOT I'M TRANSFERRING! (basically she's going into 12th grade) I quickly got up as I forced my legs to run to the bathroom. I made it in and did my morning routine. I quickly picked out an outfit which is a plain white shirt with the word fun the right corner that has a pocket beneath it, a a blue sweater, jeans, and my Van shoes. I kept my hair in a ponytail, sort of messy tho. I ran down stairs and see my eomma and appa already having breakfast.

Eomma asked me, "why are you late you only have 10 minutes left"

I sat at the table after greeting them and told my eomma my alarm went off late heh.......

I then turned to my dad and asked, "Appa aren't you suppose to go to work?" I said.

My appa answered me and said " Not today sweetheart I'm meeting with a family to discuss work." He said.

"wait they own a company too?" I asked again.

My dad answered yeah not looking at me. After I finished my food I waved goodbye to my parents and left for my first day.

I only had five minutes left, thank goodness the school was close to my house.

As I was walking towards the entrance i hesitated and thought

I hope I'll make new friends this time...

I sighed hoping I will, but I then heard someone yelling at me.

"YAH ARE YOU DEAF, MOVE OUT OF THE WAY IM GOING TO BE FCKING LATE"

Yellled a voice.

I snapped out of my thoughts and and found myself face to face with this person well a "he".

I said," u-um mianhae I-I just-" I stumbled but he cut my words

"just shut it and stop wasting my time!" He said and shoved me so he can go through the entrance.

I was still outside thinking of what just happened

"wtf?" I said under my breath.

I am kind of a soft person so I was kind of hurt a little but I managed to get over it.

I looked at my watches and

"oh shit"

I said as I quickly raced to the principles office. Once I reach the office I hesitated then went in.

"Hello" said the principal.

" have a seat"

The principle had short hair and wore a black pant suit and wore black high heels. I bowed slightly.
"Th- thank you" I said

" I see you're late today" the principle said as she looked at some papers on her desk and I responded, " mi- mianhae I- my-

"it's ok " said the principle.

"since it's your first day you may pass and call me Mrs. Choy"

"oh ok thank you"

Mrs.Choy and I talk for a little asking me for my name and all. Finally she gave me my schedule. I bowed again and left. I put my stuff in my lockers and I guess I'm having English first.

English class was across from my locker so I went inside and everyone turned to look at who went in.

"Ah, this our new student who transferred here" said the teacher.

"Yin why don't you introduce yourself."

"U-um ok.." I said shyly.

I'm a very shy person.I went in front of the classroom and introduced myself.

"Annyeonghaseyo (I bowed) my name is Yin and I'm going to turn 18 soon." My birthday is in October 13, 1997. "

"Wow thank you  for introducing youself Yin"

" Now take a seat next to Lisa"

finally I get to seat next to a girl yesssss I thought happily.

"Yin over here!" said Lisa waving one of her hands up.

I walked over to sit next to her.

"Yeoboseyo" I said shyly.

"Annyeonghaseyo! Don't be shy!" I nodded and class started.

After class we went to our lockers and turns out Lisa's locker was just 2 lockers away from me! We were getting our books until we heard someone yelling.

"STOP IT WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HURT ME" yelled the person.

Lisa and I ran over to see......
That dude I just saw earlier bullying a girl!

"JUNGKOOK YOU NEED TO STOP"

Lisa said angrily while I went to the girl and helped her.

"Ugh you're no fun"

Jungkook said and left.

"Wait his name is Jungkook?" I asked.

"Yeah it is" replied the girl.

We told her our names and her name was Rośe. (did I spell it wrong I forgot how to spell , very sorry) We heard the bell ring and it was time for lunch. We went to lunch and picked a table to sit at but then...................

That's it for today. I hope you guys enjoyed it so far and if I make any mistakes please tell me. Also feel free to tell me what you think of the story and please like it. BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE💜