SERIOUSLY!? Chp 2

PREVIOUSLY

We went to pick out a table for lunch but then.............

Continued

"Oh yeah I forgot to ask you guys if I can invite my boyfriend over" Rośe said.

"Wait what?????" I said in shock.

Who knew she had a boyfriend!

I wonder who it is.

"Uhhhhh I dont know. Wouldn't it be  awkward if your "boyfriend" came to sit with us?" Lisa said waiting for someone to agree with.

"I mean I kinda agree with her because I mean we don't know your boyfriend." I said agreeingly.

"Guys don't worry I'll bring him over. Plus he's really nice" Rośe said in a soothing voice

"if you say so" I said hoping it will go well.

  "JIMINNNNNNNNNNN" Rośe yelled across the cafeteria while waving her hand.

Lisa and I just stood there until we saw someone waving back to her with a smile. He walk over to us, still with a bright smile. Lisa and mine's faces dropped. He finally came and hugged Rośe.

"Guys this is my boyfriend Jimin"

Rośe said smiling.

"Annyeonghaseyo! My name is Jimin" he said kindly and warming.

"Um yeoboseyo my name is Yin"

"I'm Lisa" we said.

After we greeeted each other, we sat a table

JIMIN'S POV

I was taking will my hyungs at lunch until someone called me. I smiled and did a hand signal to wait for a bit.

"Guys I'm going to go with my gf ok?" I said knowing they would already let me.

"Yeah sure, see ya" one of my hyungs said.

I walked over to her smiling brightly, but then saw her with some girls.

New friends?

BACK TO THE STORY

" how are you babe?" said Jimin while having his arm around her shoulder.

U-um I'm fine.." Rose said stumbling.

Then, Lisa whispered to me, "um isn't Rośe gonna tell him about what Jungkook did to here?"

"I don't know should we?" I asked.

Lisa replied and said

"we'll talk about this later with Rośe" I nodded and turned my head to see if Rośe or her boyfriend saw us. Nope! They were too busy talking.

Phewwww I thought.

We still didnt really talk at lunch other than eating, but we were just listening in what they were talking about.