Fun With the Guys chp 4

A few mins later, I finally finished and wore jeans, white shirt, and a pink sweater cause it was windy, and I let my straight hair down. I went downstairs to put on my sneakers and heard the door bell ring. I opened the door to see a tall person with a red hoodie, black jeans , and silver hair.

"Hey Yin!", Namjoon said waving one hand at me and the another in his front pocket on his hoodie

"You ready?"

"Yeah let's goo!" I smiled brightly walking out of my house after I locked it.

We were in the car and drove to the amusement park

"Wait... WE'RE GOING TO THE AMUSEMENT PARK??!"

"Uh yeah.. you ok?" Namjoon asked nervously biting his lip and his eyes with concern.

"I LOVE AMUSEMENT PARKSS" I screamed getting out the car.

Namjoon just chuckled and lead me to the guys.

"Hi guys!" I said waving

"Oh hey Yin! You finally came" Hoseok said who was wearing gray sweatpants, a blue hoodie, with dark brown hair

"Yin call me oppa" Jin said wearing jeans, white shirt, and a gray jacket with pink hair

"SAMEEEEE" Hoseok yelled

Soon I called all of them oppa. When we were just chilling and eating churros at the table, a person came up

"Hey.." said the strange person in a low voice

"Jungkook??? I thought you didn't want to go?" Hoseok oppa said shocked

"Well I only came cause I want to go to amusement parks too" Jungkook pouted

"Awww well come here maknae its just Jin hyung, Namjoon hyung, Yoongi hyung, Yin and me!"

YIN POV

Oh great... what am I going to do now. Guess I'll have to stick to it. I looked acrossed from me and saw Jungkook rolling his eyes at me. I was mad but didn't show it.

"Guys what should we do now?" Namjoon oppa asked.

"ROLLER COASTER" Jungkook screamed out excitedly. ( btw Jungkook is wearing white sweatpants also with a gray shirt,black jacket, and brown hair. Yoongi is wearing a black hoodie, black jeans, and mint green hair. Sorry I have bad fashion sense.)

"YESS ROLLER COASTERS PLEASE" I said jumping up and down.

"Ok ok ok let's goo to the "Sky Scraper" Jin oppa said settling us down by moving his hands up and down.

"Hyung, aren't you scared?" Jungkook asked titling his head.

"NOPE IM PUMPED UP" Jin oppa said and started punching like imaginary boxing.

"Okkk I'm witthhhhhhh Jin hyung!" Namjoon oppa said.

"Then I guess im with Hobi" Yoongi said shooking his head chuckling, imagining Hoseok screaming in his ears.

"So um that means you two are together..."Jin oppa said awkwardly playing with his fingers.

Seriously? With he guy who literally gives me bruises everyday? What else do you have for me. I sighed and said "I'm gonna go to the bathroom a bit".

I went to the mirror and calmed down by washing my face until I heard a door open.

"Hi Yin" said a raspy voice and a tall figure.

I immediately recognized who that was

"J-Jungkook?" My hands trembling

"What do you want now?" I said as I try to be brave

I stepped back a little cause he started walking up to me until i felt my back hit against the wall.

"You know you cant speak like that to me kitten" he said

Yes he also does these things with me..

We were finally face to face with each other and our lips two inches away. He whispered in my ear, "this what you get for ruining my day"

The next thing you know he started sucking your neck, kissing all over. You tried to push him but he was too strong. His hands on your hips and your hands on his chest. He pulled your hips so he can suck you deeply. No no no please not right now! I panicked.

"Jungkook s-stop" but he didn't listen.

He was about to reach my lips until my phone rang. He stopped and looked at me with his dole black eyes. He disappeared

I answered my phone

Joonie Oppa💜:  Yin are you ok? You took awhile..

Yin: oh sorry I uh needed to do something important sorry, I'll me right over

Joonie oppa💜: o-

I hanged up, got my purse and left. I got outside seeing them with a worried expression, asking me if I was ok and I told them I was fine.

Once the last round was over the roller coaster was empty and waited for us to sit in it. There were three seats and each enough to fit two people inside Namjoon and Jin oppa sat kn front, Hobi and Yoongi oppa sat in the middle, while Jungkook and I sat in the back. Before the ride started, Jungkook gave me a death stare. This is going to be interesting I thought.

I CANT WAIT TO SEE WHATS NEXT AND IM SORRY FOR SPELLING MISTAKES.. and just tbh with you guys I've never wrote porn 😂😂 ITS ALSO FIRST TIME WRITING ON HERE SO IM A NEWBIE but anyways LUV YOU AS ALWAYS💜