NORMAL DAYS chp 3

PREVIOUSLY

JUNGKOOK POV

Awwwwww I feel so- STUPID! FCK WHAT AM I SAYING!!! I just left them without saying anything

CONTINUED

BACK WITH STORY

Ever since we introduced each other, we kind of started hanging with each other and I had a great time with each of them. V is really nice and you know what? I SHIP LISA AND V!! THEY ARE SUCH A CUTE COUPLE!!! They also started hanging out with eachother and I wonder when they'll be together. Everyday was awesome with those dorks.........I've been also getting straight A's and my parents were proud.

Now with this dude, Jungkook.. he would always bully me everyday when I'm not around with anyone at school. The boys are pretty popular so I would hear people whispering stuff like "why does she and those other girls get to be with them" or "I only like Rosè".

I would sometimes cry,but I hide it. No one knows I've been bullied and had bruises on my arms and legs. There was one point where I wanted to die and start a new life, but I couldn't do it. My body wasn't letting me. Every time Lisa, Rosè and I go to eat with the boys, Jungkook would always act kinda cold around us.

I kept thinking about him for some reason. I mean you can't blam me, he is good looking, but is kinda a playboy. So as the rest of the others, but since Jimin loved his girlfriend he wasn't a playboy anymore.

JUNGKOOK POV

YES FINALLYY SATURDAY I CAN FINALLY SLEEP AND PLAY OVERWATCH!!!!!!!!!!!

School is too hard!!!!!! Just one more month until summer YESSS! I jumped on my bed and went to sleep peacefully.....

2 hours later it was still daytime. I went downstairs to see my eomma cooking.

"Hey sweetie you are just in time for some delicious noodles I cooked!"

" Good cause I'm starving!!"

I heard my stomach growling

"Btw where is appa?"

"Oh he has a meeting again" replied eomma

He always has meetings and never spends time with me.. I pouted.

I then started thinking about that girl again UGHHHHHHHHH stoopppppppppp!!! Ever since I saw Yin with that face I started thinking too much about her. Even though I bully her she just can't get outta my head! Everyday I bully her and everyday the teacher would always say "keep studying" everyday which gives me soooo much stress!

"Ok it's done sweetie!"

"YAYYYYYY" I said like a little child.

I started slurping the noodles and eating the beef and it was, DELICIOUS! I ate two bowls of it and I was completely full.

"Was it good?" My eomma asked.

"IT WAS!" I replied happily.

BACK TO THE STORY

I was reading a book until someone texted me

Lisa and Yin text

Lisa: OMGGGG YOU WONT KNOW WHAT HAPPENED!!!!!

Yin: WHAT IS IT?!!!

Lisa: V OPPA ASKED ME OUT ON A DATE!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEE

Yin: OMG IM SOOOOO HAPPY FOR YOU!!!!!!
I HOPE IT GOES WELL!!!!

Lisa: EEEEE THANK YOUUUUUUU

YIN POV

YESSSSSSS I CANT BELIEV! THEY'LL BE PERFECT!!!!!!! Then I got another text

NAMJOON AND YIN TEXT

NAMJOON: hey Yin!

NAMJOON: the boys and I were wondering if you wanted to hangout!

Yin:Jinja? Of course!!!

NAMJOON:  ok I'll come to pick you up and just saying Taehyung and Jimin aren't gonna be here cause they're on a date with the girls  😏

Yin: I know I heard about it

NAMJOON: man I wish I had someone

Yin: what do you mean?

NAMJOON: I have no one to be with

Yin: It's ok.... you'll find someone.

Namjoon: I have to tell you something and it's a secret so please don't tell anyone ok?

Yin: um sure what is it?

Namjoon: I'm bi

Yin:Yah! Jinja! Wow shocking but don't worry I'll support you!

Namjoon: huh really? Thank youuuu!

Yin: :)

BACK TO STORY

I stopped texting him and when off to pick out my clothes.

THANK YOU FOR READING BYEEEEE