Jungkook woke up warm and comfortable, feeling soft breathing on his neck. He smiled to himself and slowly opened his eyes, only to be blinded by the sunlight from an open window. He blinked a few times until his eyes adjusted to the new lighting.

Since he was down in the living room, he could hear chatter and the clambering of pans and dishes from the kitchen. He presumed a few of the members were over there. It was muffled, but he could make out Jin saying something to someone else.

"Breakfast is ready, someone go wake up the lovebirds."

Jungkook's cheeks flushed and he soon heard footsteps. Taehyung emerged from around the corner and noticed he was awake.

"Have a good sleep, did ya?" Taehyung wiggled his brows as he stepped toward the couch.

"Yeah." Jungkook answered shyly, his eyes not meeting Tae's.

"Do me a favor. Wake up Yoongi, you're the only person who can without him murdering you with his bare hands." Taehyung scoffed, his eyes pleading that Jungkook will agree.

"Yeah, fine. We'll be over in a minute." Jungkook yawned as he stretched his arms over his head. Taehyung cheered and skipped out of the room.

Jungkook carefully got out of Yoongi's grip and stood, stretching his back again. He suppressed another yawn and he gently shook Yoongi's shoulder.

"Hyung, it's time to get up." Jungkook whispered soothingly.

One of Yoongi's eyes opened as he recognized the voice.

"Breakfast is ready." Jungkook added, a small smile gracing his face.

Yoongi groaned sleepily and stretched. He swung his legs over the side of the couch and got up. If it were anyone else, he would've already cussed them out and probably thrown some stuff at them. Yoongi decided to ignore it even though he knew it was true. He followed Jungkook to the dining room while yawning. The others greeted them drowsily, as no one was fully awake at 6 am.

"Fuck mornings." Yoongi grumbled, pulling out his chair loudly.

Jungkook sat next to him- much to Yoongi's satisfaction- and the others agreed with him. Taehyung and Jin seemed to be the only ones who were fully awake.

"Oh yeah, I just got a call from our manager. We all are going to dance practice in two days for the entire day." Namjoon muttered, everyone sighing and shaking their heads. While it was fun to learn choreographies, it was extremely exhausting to do it all day.

After breakfast, the idols got ready to go to the studios and dance practice. The vocalists wore loose fitting outfits to practice in while the rappers wore simple jeans and shirts. Once they were ready, they all drove to their destination. They exchanged quick goodbyes as they headed their separate ways.

Yoongi punched in the code to unlock the door to the Genius Lab. He flicked on the lights and proceeded to his chair.

'How the hell am I gonna finish this song? The bridge is fucking me up.' Yoongi thought grumpily.

He sat down and noticed a piece of paper on the keyboard. He didn't remember leaving anything there. He picked it up and unfolded it. The rapper immediately recognized the handwriting. There were a few bullet points with suggestions on the song.

Yoongi stared down at the paper, rereading it thrice. He was gobsmacked. He hurriedly started up his computer to try out the things the maknae had written down. He added them in and played the track. He listened to the song for it's entirety. He sat in complete silence for a good 30 seconds after it had ended.