8

"I need to talk to you."

"Oh. Okay, what about?" Jungkook replied softly.

Yoongi stared at him for a couple seconds before he slowly rose from his office chair. He stepped closer and stared into Jungkook's eyes.

"Hyung?" Jungkook raised his brows a little, a small blush appearing from the closeness.

"I thought this was going to be the most difficult thing I had to do, but now that I'm looking at you I realize how simple it is." Yoongi smiled a bit, his eyes crinkling at the corners.

"W-What do you mean?" Jungkook looked up at him and felt the heat spread on his face from being flustered.

"I have feelings for you." Yoongi stated bluntly, a rosy color on his pale cheeks as he wore a sheepish smile.

"Y-you do?" Jungkook's doe eyes enlarged and he felt like his breath had been taken away. His heart felt like it was trying to burst out of his chest.

"It was pretty obvious, now that I think about it. I'm pretty sure everyone knew." Yoongi chuckled nervously, biting the inside of his cheek.

Jungkook stood there for a few seconds. Was this real life?

"Oh, I just thought I was your favorite or something." Jungkook squeaked, his eyes darting away from Yoongi's.

"You are."

Jungkook's mouth opened but nothing came out. He was speechless. After what Jimin had said, he started to maybe think there was a possibility his hyung liked him. Now he knew for sure that it was true.

"It's okay if you don't feel the same way, Koo. I-"

Jungkook slapped Yoongi across the face.

Yoongi blinked once. Then another time. He stared at the maknae blankly, not sure if he knew what had just happened.

"Well, that's an effective and memorable way to be rejected." Yoongi commented, rubbing his now stinging cheek.

"You idiot." Jungkook shook his head and threw himself onto the older. Yoongi stumbled backwards and landed on his bed with Jungkook on top of him, hugging him tightly.

"Idiot?" Yoongi repeated, his voice muffled in Jungkook's shoulder.

The maknae just nodded while hugging his hyung tighter.

"I'm sure you're right, but why?" Yoongi wasn't understanding. Yeah, he was definitely an idiot.

Jungkook giggled and pulled away, his cheeks bright pink and his eyes happy. His bunny smile made Yoongi want to melt into a puddle.

"Of course I feel the same way. The fact that you'd think I didn't makes you an idiot." Jungkook giggled again before grabbing Yoongi's face and giving him a quick yet sweet kiss.

"Oh." Yoongi said softly. He wanted to kill himself when he felt a tiny blush appear on his cheeks again.

Jungkook couldn't stop smiling and pulled Yoongi up so they were sitting up on the edge of the bed, Jungkook on his lap. Jungkook put his arms around Yoongi's neck and hugged him again, listening to his racing heartbeat.

"Koo?"

"Yes?"

"Kiss me again." Yoongi whispered. Jungkook pulled away and leaned in, pressing his soft lips against Yoongi's.

Yoongi had never experienced this kind of feeling before. Not kissing, but the actual happiness he felt while doing it. Jungkook was finally his.

"YAAAAAAS! MY YOONKOOK HEART IS EXPLODING!"

Jungkook and Yoongi's heads shot toward the door where Jin stood, fanboying dramatically.

"Jin, what the hell?" Yoongi barked while Jungkook hid his flushed face in Yoongi's neck. Yoongi's glare melted away when he felt the maknae press against him from embarrassment. He smiled and put his arms around Jungkook's waist without realizing.

"HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIT! CALL THE POLICE, I'M FUCKING DYING!" Jin screeched, running up to the couple and squishing them together in a bone crushing hug.

Suddenly, the bedroom door swung open loudly. Jin let go of the suffering guys and they all looked in the direction of the intruder.

"Jin hyung? Are you okay?" Taehyung's expression and voice was filled with genuine worry as he stared at his hyung with confused puppy eyes.

'Not anymore.' Jin thought while he felt his heart combust from the adorable sight of the younger.

"I'm great, why do you ask?" Jin answered, trying to keep his voice even.

"You said you were dying." Taehyung replied simply, his lips in a small pout.

Jin was ready to die. He glanced back at Yoongi and Jungkook, who were smirking at him. He glared at them before turning back to one of the loves of his life.

"Ah, alright. I need to talk to you, Taehyungie." Jin sighed, running his hand through his hair.

Someone else entered the room. Jin was really ready to die.

"Jin hyung, is everything alright? I spilled my sprite when I heard you screaming." Hoseok said with a pout and a concerned face, similar to the one Taehyung had just been giving Jin.

'I have never felt more gay in my life then I do right now.' Jin thought as he closed his eyes in attempt to calm himself.

"I actually need to talk to you both." Jin murmured, motioning for them to follow as he left the room without another word.

The sunshine rapper and the singer exchanged looks of confusion with each other before they cluelessly followed the eldest singer. Jungkook smiled as he watched them walk away.

"Namjoon told me about Jin yesterday." Jungkook stated, looking back at Yoongi as the others had left the room.

"Did he also tell you he was head over heels for Jimin?" Yoongi arched a brow, smirking when he saw Jungkook's jaw drop in surprise.

"He left that out." Jungkook replied while Yoongi chuckled.

The two quieted down and stared at each other for a couple moments. Yoongi brushed some of Jungkook's hair out of his eyes, pressing a kiss to his exposed forehead. Jungkook smiled softly and they leaned in so their foreheads touched.

"I love you, bunny."

"I love you too, Yoongi."

What the fuck was that 🤡