10

"Hey guys, look at this comment. 'I've noticed Yoongi is becoming a softy for the maknae'. If that ain't the truth then what is?" Taehyung snorted as he read the comment from the Vlive.

The other members gathered around and got a quick glimpse of the comment before multiple more comments came in with hearts and uwus. The others laughed while Jungkook's face flushed, even though he knew it was true.

"Look, there he is." Namjoon pointed at a wild Yoongi who came out of his room the first time that day.

"Hm?" Yoongi hummed tiredly, sleepily waving to the livestream as he entered the living room.

"Were you sleeping that whole time?" Jimin laughed at his hyung's tired state.

"I think." Yoongi shrugged, plopping down on the couch. He hummed and pulled Jungkook onto his lap out of habit, the younger yelping and feeling his face heat up.

The comments and hearts went crazy.

"Aw, Yoongi hyung is a softy." Hoseok teased while laughing his ass off. The older rapper scowled at him.

"Yeah, you gotta admit it, Yoongs. We all know it's true." Jin urged the younger.

"Yeah, say it!" Taehyung shouted.

"No, I refuse to say that." Yoongi turned his head so he was facing away from the members who were currently teasing him. His hands gripped Jungkook's waist a bit tighter.

"Yes! Say you're a softy, hyung!" Jimin screeched before erupting into laughter.

"Hell no!" Yoongi spat.

"Say it, Yoongi." Jungkook said. Yoongi silenced for a few seconds. He was beyond whipped by this point, he didn't want to say no to his bunny baby.

"Imasofty."

"Say it so everyone on the livestream can hear!" Namjoon boomed, the comments still going wild.

"Fine! I'm a Softy!" Yoongi basically yelled. The members cheered and started clapping obnoxiously. Everyone in the comments was freaking out and hearts were being sent like there was no tomorrow.

Jungkook giggled and leaned back to kiss Yoongi's cheek. Their eyes met and Yoongi swore he fell in love all over again. As much as it hurt his pride to say it, he knew it was true. They all did. He always let the maknae get away with things the other members wouldn't even think about trying. He loved him so much, maybe he always did and was just too dense to realize it.

Yoongi couldn't hold back his smile as he looked at his happy boyfriend.

He really was a Softy.

The End

My plan was to make this just a cute short story. Sorry the ending wasn't all that fantastic, I really couldn't think of anything. If I ever think of something better I'll change it. I hope y'all enjoyed this fluffy short book. I'm kind of sad that it's over but to be honest I was running out of ideas lmao. Of course I will continue writing new content that I hope you guys will also be able to enjoy.

-Your author,
Narnia