9

"I thought Jin was going to wait till next week." Namjoon whispered to Yoongi, who was leaning against the counter.

"How did you find out?" Yoongi raised a brow.

"Let's just say I walked in on him, Hoseok and Taehyung doing some things that involved a lot of nakedness."

Yoongi snorted and took a sip of his beer. Namjoon sighed and ran a hand through his hair.

"They were kinda busy, so I don't think they saw me. But like damn, couldn't they at least wait till they were alone or when no one was around?" Namjoon scoffed, grabbing a beer for himself from the fridge.

"Well- oh, look. Soon-to-be-Mr. Kim is here. Why don't you just tell him now? You two are the last ones." Yoongi lowered his voice right as a pouty Jimin entered the kitchen.

"Namjoon hyung? Can you help me, I can't reach something." Jimin pulled on Namjoon's sleeve, looking up at him with sad eyes. Namjoon opened his mouth to speak but couldn't really find words, so he just nodded and set his opened beer down on the counter.

Yoongi snorted again and tried to hold back his laughter. Namjoon shot him a glare as Jimin led him down the hall. Yoongi sighed, wanting to get some fresh air. He strolled out of the kitchen and opened the door to the balcony. He stood at the edge and sipped his beer, holding it as he rested his hands on the cool railing.

He stared into the distance, not looking down at the people and cars bustling below him. He kept his eyes on the horizon, the sky a beautiful pink and orange color as the sun was going to set soon.

Suddenly, the beautiful view was blocked by two smaller hands covering his eyes.

"Guess who?" A familiar voice spoke up, giggling afterwards. Yoongi swore his heart was ready to pop out of his chest and jump off the balcony he was standing on.

"Hm, the most adorable and precious bunny baby that I vow to protect with my entire life?" Yoongi smirked, the hands moving away from his eyes.

"No." Jungkook pouted, an obvious blush on his cheeks when Yoongi turned his head and winked.

"Yes, because here you are. My bunny." Yoongi pulled Jungkook up to his side using the hand that didn't have his beer in it.

Jungkook whined softly and buried his burning face into Yoongi's shoulder. Yoongi chuckled lowly and set his beer down, turning so he was completely facing the younger. Jungkook refused to lift his head from Yoongi's chest, which Yoongi didn't really mind. The older put his arms around the maknae's waist and rested his chin on top of Jungkook's head.

Yoongi closed his eyes as a light breeze blew by, pressing a kiss on top of Jungkook's head. Jungkook finally tilted his head up to gaze at Yoongi, who was already looking at him. Yoongi softly pecked the younger's lips a few times, holding him closer. Jungkook blushed and looked out to the sky.

"The sunset looks so beautiful." Jungkook said quietly as he took in the astonishing sight.

"The only beautiful thing here is you." Yoongi murmured into his ear, kissing his cheek afterward.

"Fuck!" They heard a whisper when a camera shutter sounded.

Their heads turned to see Jin with his phone out, frowning at the quality of the picture he took. Yoongi scowled at him.

"Don't look at me like that, that would've been such a good picture with you guys hugging and the sunset. Damn my shaky hands." Jin huffed, shoving his phone back into his pocket.

"So I hear things are going well with Taehyung and Hoseok? Literally, I could hear you guys-"

"Yes, things are going great, thanks." Jin interrupted, glaring at Yoongi. Jungkook scrunched his face up in disgust.