05

NORMAL POV
Soon after the successful investigation- and the childish banter of Gavin- the two finally got to the police station to interrogate the deviant. This time, Hank and Connor were there to provide assistance.

The deviant was on the other side of the one-way mirror, all the four was doing now- was to figure you goes first. Connor insisted that he should go first, but (Y/N) begged to differ. She thinks that having the deviant see another person may stress her out. Of course it was something they wanted to do, but having someone familiar may help her spell out some information and answers.

So, in result, Hank nodded (Y/N) off to the other room. The three men watched as she stared the female android down with a cold glare, but as soon as she sat on the chair- she had the softest smile adorning her face.

YOUR POV
"Hello. " I greeted the Android, she trembled but mustered up the courage to wave her hand through her strains. "I believe I left a bad impression on you the first time we met, correct? " she nodded shyly, and kept her gaze on her hands. She fiddled with her broken index finger. It was until then I could notice the said bruises Lily told me about. I brought my soft gaze back up to her. "I.. I'm sorry.. " She snaps her attention to me.

'How naive. '

I lean back into the chair and avoid her confused stare. "I.. I'm sorry we had to take you in. But we're only doing our job. " I look back at her and notice her LED frantically changing from blue, to orange, then back to blue. I continue. "I didn't want to hurt you, but you killed two of our men back there." She hangs her head low in guilt and shame. The corners of my lips twitch into a smirk, but I resist. "Why don't we try again? " I lean forward with a welcoming smile on my face. "I'm (Y/N).(Y/N) (L/N). It's a pleasure to meet you Miss..? "

"...Angel. The name that was registered to me is Angel. " She meekly looks up.

'Great, the more she's comfortable with me- the more answers I can get and the faster we get this over with. '

I sit back down.

"May we proceed with the question? You have my comfort if you'd like. " I reassure her. She smiled and nods.

'Poor thing. '

I clear my throat and clasp my hands together, straightening my posture and relaxing my shoulders.

"I can see that Tony abused you. May I know the reason for his behavior? " Angel hesitates before finally answering.

"A week before the babysit, his teenage daughter walked out on him because of his addiction to red ice. She decided to go to a friend's house, and when Tony found her there, he dragged her back and killed her out of anger. " Her voice breaks, so I reach a hand out and rub her knuckles with my index and thumb, nodding for her to continue. "Once he saw what he's done to his -what I'd recall- last family, he turned to me and decided to pour all the negative emotions on my arm, knee, leg, and shoulder. So, when we stopped by at Lily's house, I knew what would happen, and I needed to save her." She wrapped her fingers around mine and gripped tightly as she stared into my (E/C) orbs with tears running down her face. "She was just a child, Miss (L/N), wouldn't you have done the same if you knew?" She finally finished, I slowly took my hand back and stood up.

It was quite easy to gain her trust. She seemed like the scared yet naive one who'd be desperate for anyone's help. Now that, that's out of the way- I stood up, went to her side, and bent to her level.

"Lily is in safe hands now. I assure you. " She smiles in relief, her LED at blue and she mutters a dozen thank you's to me. But all that changed when I opened my mouth once more. "You,on the other hand, will be disembodied, fixed, and possibly sold to another family. I pray, a better one. " I smile at the look of horror on her face.

"N-No no no no no no! Wai-Wait! " I straighten up and walk away, ignoring her pleas and shouts. "You can't do this! Pl-Please! Let me live! I'm begging you! Please! "

'I always accomplish my cases. '