Memories (maybe part 1?)

I'm back! And I figured I should give you all a look into what Keith's past was like in living in the empire.....warning! It's not going to be good......lots of abuse...no verbal just physical! Anyway onto the story! Once again the song dose not match the story!---------

Keiths POV~

KEITH WHERE THE HECK ARE YOU?! I hear Zarkon yell down the hall
NO WHERE! I yell back scared

GET OVER HERE! YOU FAILED YOIR TEST AND YOU KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU MESS THINGS UP RIGHT?! YOU GET PUNISHED NOW GET OVER HERE!

No! I say quieter because each time Zarkon punishes me it hurts a lot...

TIME SKIP BROUGHT TO YOU BY THE LIONS! (20 mins later)

Feels Zarkon grab his throat and pin him against a wall and whimpers and feels Zarkon throw him across the hall into a wall and feels some of his ribs brake and feels tears falling down his face from pain and hears Zarkon walk up to him and start kicking him and once Zarkon was done kicking and punching him he grabs a blow torch from somewhere and burns Keith's arm making sure he feels the pain and keeps burning him then grabs a sword and starts cutting while Keith's crying and screaming in pain and once Zarkon is done abusing he says to keith before he passes out...

YOUR NOT GETTING ANY FOOD FOR 6 MONTHS!

....

Well how was this for a chapter? Hopefully that helps you understand why Keith was scared of lance......please don't hate me....also I may or may not post for a few months because my mom is going to hopefully get a heart transplant...so depending on how it goes will determine how long the wait for a new chapter is.....ill see if I can update another chapter or 2 before I go back home....just depends on how I'm feeling...ANYWAY BYE FOR NOW! see y'all soon....or whatever...Bai!~

TIME: 2:36 am

Words: 336