15. Outburst

Hello guys...

***

Laksh is holding his cheek and looking at the person being shocked. It was Ap who slapped him. Laksh is shocked is an understatement. His mother never even raised her voice on him had slapped him. His eyes turned teary.

Ap: (with rage) How many times? How many times you will hurt her? The wounds of your previous deed had not been healed and you again gave another wound. What do you think she is? A toy? When you want you will hurt her and when you want you will ask her sorry. Why do you always do things in haste Laksh? Why don't you think before you do something and always end up hurting her? Did you understand what you just did?

Ap is looking at him furiously while all are standing silently.

Laksh: (finally breaking the silence and shouts) YES! I know what I did. I did it because I don't want her to spoil three lives. She said Yes to the marriage. Do you think she told yes for her happiness? No she is doing it in anger. She is angry on me. I know I did mistake. I regret for it. I asked forgiveness not once, twice but many times. But no she is not ready to forgive me. Why? Can't she see my Love or the anger just blinded her from seeing my love for her?

Ragini: (till now who is silently sitting looking down looks at him angrily with red teary anger filled eyes) Sorry? You think a mere sorry will heal my wounds? Will your sorry change all those sleepless nights in my life? Will your sorry change what all you spoke on that day? Will your sorry take away whole pain I went through all this year?

Laksh: (with guilt) I know what I did was wrong. I spoke like that by the effect of Radhika's words.

Ragini: (angrily) Are you a kid that you spoke in the effect of her words? Don't you have a brain or you don't use it? Just stop talking some unnecessary stuff. Leave me alone and let me live in peace.

Laksh: (drags her towards him forcefully and holds her shoulders tightly making her to hiss, gritting his teeth) Dare you ask me to leave you. If I had to leave you then in the next second I will prefer to die.

Ragini: (angrily pushing him shouts) Laksh... Stop taking that word.

Laksh: (smiles painfully) You can't even hear the word of my death and you say that you will live in peace if I go away. Why Ragini? Why aren't you accepting my apology? Please accept it bacha... I Love You.

Ragini: You want to know why I am not accepting? (Laksh nods) Trust, which is the base of every relationship, is lack in our relation. I don't want to accept someone who doesn't trust me. I don't want you in my life. You were saying I am not able to listen that word, but that is because I am a human and I have humanity. I don't want someone suffer because of me. I don't want you to go away from your family who loves you alot. Just leave me and let me live in peace.

Laksh: (angrily) How many times should I tell you that I can't leave you. I can't live without you. I will keep coming in front of you till you forgive me. I am stubborn... If I want something I will get it.

Ragini: (angrily) I am not a thing that you want to get. I am a human. I have feelings. You think I will accept you. No not after when you indirectly called me a gold digger and s***

Tears are flowing from her eyes.

Laksh: (shouts) RAGINI! Shut up! Just shut up! Dare you use those words on my Ragini. (He moves towards her and cups her face with teary eyes. He slowly wiping her tears which are flowing continuously) Never ever use those words. You are the purest soul whom I have ever met. Please forgive me. Just one chance. Once last chance. I promise I will not disappoint you. I promise I will cure all your pains, I will heal all your wounds. I promise I will be your protective shield. I promise I will never ever let any pain come near you. I promise you to look after you like a queen. Please. One last chance.