25. Surprise 🎊🎉

Hello guys 👋👋👋

"SILVER JUBILEE" 🎉🎉🎊🎊🎈🎈🎈 Yayyy! Party time 🍫🍫🍫🍫🍫🍕🍕🍕🍕🍕🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍔🍹🍹🍹💃💃💃💃💃

****

Ragini enters inside an office. She moves towards the reception and asks the receptionist.

Ragini: Mr. Laksh Maheshwari?

Receptionist: Ma'am sir is in a meeting. May you wait for him.

Ragini: Thank you.

She smiles and sits near the waiting area. After few minutes receptionist informs her that Laksh is in his cabin and she can meet him. Ragini thanks her and goes towards his cabin as instructed by receptionist. Laksh is explaining something to a team of people when he heard a door knock.

Laksh: Come in.

Saying this he continues his explanation thinking it might be the clerk as he ordered a coffee.

Ragini: (sweet voice) Sir.

Laksh stops speaking as soon as he heard the voice. All turn towards the voice giving Laksh the view. Laksh's face broke into smile.

Laksh: Bacha.

He smiles happily. He gets up from the seat and moves towards her.

Laksh: (surprised) What are you doing here?

Ragini: Complete your work we need to go somewhere.

Laksh: Half an hour we will go. Till then you sit here.

Ragini smiles and nods. She sits on the couch while he gets back to the work. All the team smile looking at the cute couple. Soon Laksh completes his work.

Laksh: All the best guys. I know you will rock it.

All thank him and they leave from there. Ragini smiles looking at him.

Ragini: New project?

Laksh: No just sir asked to explain them about something. But yes may be would get a new one very soon.

Ragini smiles and nods.

Ragini: You need to get the permission.

Laksh: Yeah. Just a minute. I will be back.

Soon Laksh comes back getting the permission from his boss.

Laksh: Chale!

Ragini nods. Laksh holds her hand and moves outside.

Laksh: What's special today that you came to meet me here in office?

Ragini: Just felt to spend sometime with Mr. Laksh. You have a problem.

Laksh: When your wife comes and surprises you saying that she wants to spend sometime with you, will anyone have a problem?

Ragini smiles.

Laksh: So where are we going?

Ragini: Shopping.

Laksh: Oh so want to clean my wallet.

Ragini: (stops and looks at him keeping her hands on her waist) Excuse me! I earn my own money. You no need to pay.

She twists her lips. Laksh chuckles.

Laksh: But I was thinking to buy you something.

Ragini: (with attitude) No need.

Laksh: (shrugging his shoulders) It's your wish. I would be happy seeing my wallet full.