28. Honeymoon

Hello guys 👋👋👋

****

Sunrays fall into RagLak room disturbing Ragini's sleep. She slowly opens her eyes and looks at Laksh who is sleeping peacefully hugging her tight. She smiles caressing his cheek. Laksh who felt her touch smiles in sleep. He slowly opens his eyes and his smile widens seeing his beautiful wife.

Ragini: Good Morning Laksh!

Laksh: Good morning Bacha!

He moves towards her and kisses her forehead. She smiles.

Ragini: Leave me now I need to go.

Laksh: (pouts and pulls her towards him) No! Let us sleep for some more time.

Ragini: (pushing him) No! I have to go. It's first rasoi today.

Laksh: It would take just ten minutes to make coffee for six people. So sleep for sometime.

Ragini laughs.

Ragini: I am not you to make coffee. I will cook for real.

Laksh pouts. Ragini giggles.

Ragini: Leave na Laksh.

Laksh shakes his head as no. Ragini pouts. Laksh pecks her lips and leaves her. She shakes her head in disbelief and goes from there. Laksh pouts and hugs the pillow closing his eyes.

****

Swara: (having food) Yummy!

All chuckle seeing her.

Laksh: (teasingly) Bhabhi what have you made for your first rasoi?

Swara chokes her food. The remaining other than RagLak muffle their laugh. RagLak look confused.

Sanskar: Lucky few incidents should be forgotten. They are not for remembering again and again.

He says muffling his laugh. Swara glares him. Laksh's curiosity to know what she made increased. He just thought to tease her but listening Sanskar his curiosity increased.

Laksh: It's ok bhai tell na.

Swara warns Sanskar and shakes her head as no. Both Dp and Ap are enjoying their nokhjokh.

Sanskar: A very dark coloured pasta that too instant. You should have tasted it Lucku you would have fell unconscious. Beyond that it is made in a cooker.

All burst out into laughter while Swara whines.

Ragini: Really Shona instant pasta in cooker!

She laughs again. Laksh shows his tongue to Swara. She throws spoon on him.

Sanskar: Arey Ragu ma not just in cooker you should see it was burnt fully. I still didn't understand how could she successfully burn even the instant pasta.

Swara: (pouts) I made sure it gets cooked well. For that I let five whistles to come.

All laugh hearing her.

Ap: But now she learnt how to make instant pasta, instant noodles and also normal paranthas. She is good in that. So stop teasing my daughter now.

Swara shows tongue to Laksh.

Ragini: Yes I agree it is better than the coffee with a sugar factory!

She says chuckling at Laksh who pouts. All laugh as she told them about it.

Laksh: (determined) Ma now you will teach me also cooking. I have to prove that I am good at cooking than the ladies of this house.

Dp: So you are going to stay at home and learn cooking. I don't have any problem though.