My Freind Tommy

30 june 1984
Im stuck in the fridge again, but it wasnt very long till i was taken out again, my mother let me out this time, she was with a man ive never seen before, they walk out the kitchen and i deside to go to the garden, the door was locked most of the time so i would crawl though the dogs door, this would make my hand dirtyer then they already was, id meet tommy alot, we would play games, the fence being the only thing in our way, that when he asked me, "what school do you go to?" he asks since she doesnt go to his school "w...whats.. A... S.. S.. School?" i ask wondering how he knows so many things, "its a place where we go to learn" he says "which one do you go to?" he asks again "i dont go to any" i say still very confused, and thats when i heard a voice "madeleine! Where are you, you little shit" it was my dad, "i have to go" i say running to the door crawling through the dog door, but i was dragged in before i got half way, my head being pulled akwardly along with my hair, when i was six i have the longest hair, my parents never cut it or took me to a hairdressers so i grew long and had many dead ends and became knotted; matted and dirty but i though it looked pretty because i have never seen clean hair, "why was you outside!" my father shouted, at this point my nerves got the best of me and i was a stuttering mess "i.. I-i-i-" that when i felt a sharp pain on my cheek, my father had stuck me in the face, i started crying instantly and at that moment my father began to push me towards the fridge until i slipped under his legs and ran to my room and hid under my bed, until my father walked in and yanked me from under the bed, the floor boards giving me splinters, then i has in the air my father holding me up just by my arm and led me down on my stomach on his knee and i heard his belt unbuckle and i then i felt multiple stinging feelings all over me from the back of my neck from the back of my legs, i screamed alot until he stood up makeing me fall to the floor and he left locking the door, i lay on the floor weak.