Help Me!

I wake up in tommys arms, i didnt want to leave for school let alone have to go home after wards, i feel movement behind me and i turn to see tommy awake and smileing at me, "morning" he says "morning" i reply sitting up and stretching, "hungry?" i hear tommy say, i look at him quickly  "starving" i answer, i was lying, i havent eaten since friday at school.

Me and tommy walk down stairs and i see tommys mom and little sister, melanie, she was around eight i think, and shes incredibly smart and kind to me, sometimes i think shes knows about my family life, little did i know is that she can see what happens through the kitchen window when shes out in the garden, "madeleine!" shes says jogging over and hugs me, her hair was just like mine..well like mine was, long and brunette with a cute little fringe "hello princess" i say "i didnt know you was here" she said "take me like a surprice then" i reply as we all sit down for breakfast, karen was a single mom, her husband left shortly after melanie was born, but she did really well on raiseing her kids and even me, i see her as my mom, i wish she was, thats when im snapped out of my thoughts, "madeleine... What happend" karen says while pointing at her head gesturing as my hair ".... My dad misunderstood what i meant by short hair" i said, karen has met my dad so she knew what type of man her is, so she knows when im lying, "wait here" shes says after handing out breakfast, i look at tommy eating and melanie doing her homework, i was always told off for not doing my homework, but niether my father or my mother helped me and it often got ripped up by my father, so i got the cane at school alot, i had many bruises on my knuckles, so i hurt to move my fingers to even write, which got me in more trouble, "here" i hear karen say and i turn and shes holding a beautiful long wig, i got up and hugged her as she helped me put it on, i looked so nice, i was so thankful to this family for living next door.

And now it was time... School