Knight-Paladin Gelebor x Reader ~Fluff~

Don't Slip~
WARNING(S): some little making out... alright it's uh... a lot of making out... and uh it gets kinda aggressive............a little.....
whooopppssiiieeeeee😅

I ran up to the Snow Elf, not seeing the slick, icy patch of ice. I slipped but before I could fall hard, strong arms wrapped around me, saving me from hitting the ground. I stayed in his arms, gazing up at the Snow Elf.

"Careful, Y/n. Are you alright?" Gelebor's soft yet soothing voice caught me off guard and I practically melted in his grasp. He felt me relax and smirked slightly. He carefully sat down, leaning on a wall. I was on his lap and had my arms wrapped around his waist.

"I'm alright..." I whispered breathlessly. He chuckled and gasped slightly in surprise when he felt my hand roaming through his white-ish hair.

"W-what are you doing..?" Gelebor asked, his pale face tinted pink. His blush darkened when I nuzzled my face into his neck, snuggling him. His blush became darker when he snuggled me back. He laid down, me laying on top of his chest. I listened to his heart beating ever so quicker than normal. I nuzzled him more, playing with his hair. He moved so he was hovering over me. He smiled sweetly. I smiled back, a small blush dusting my cheeks. He smirked slightly, some strands of his hair falling in front of his face. I smiled.
"You're so beautiful..." I whispered to the Snow Elf. He looked away, embarrassed.
"Why am I beautiful in your eyes? I'm just.. a Snow Elf." He asked, gazing back to me.
"Exactly. You're the last of your kind. You're so gorgeous.... handsome... gosh..." I saw his cheeks glimmer with a bright red color. I poked his cheeks, making him chuckle. Gosh, I can listen to that chuckle all day!
"You're just saying that because you're best friends with the last Snow Elf ever." I giggled and tugged him towards me, making him hold me down. I smirked and I saw his happy expression turn to full surprise.
"Am I? Gee,... I sure would hate to just say that for no apparent reason... especially if it's just... a friendly gesture." Gelebor smirked at this, bringing his face down to my neck, gently placing a kiss on my soft skin.
"Maybe you are, maybe you're not. Either way," He pecked my neck again, "I'd say you're enjoying this." His voice was low and honestly kind of hot. My pink face darkened in color. I tugged him towards me, crashing my lips on his. He almost instantly kissed me back. Our lips moved together, and I felt him bite my lower lip roughly. Teasing him, I denied. He growled and nearly scratched my arm, surprising me, he took the chance and let his tongue roam my mouth. Our tongues met, dancing together. He pulled away and starting kissing my neck again, except harder than last time. I sighed a little in response to his hard kisses, then he just stared at me. I stared into his gorgeous eyes.
"I love you so much." He told me in the same low voice from before. My heart fluttered in my chest, and I grinned.
"I love you too, Gelebor." I gently bit down on his cold neck, hearing him groan a little. I smirked at this and bit down harder, then kissed the bitten area. He whimpered slightly and I pinned him to the wall. I kissed him with completely passion, smiling when he kisses me back. After a few seconds of kissing, we pull back and I rested my head on his chest. I closed my eyes, sighing.
"Rest, my little Y/r." Were the last words I heard before falling into the abyss of sleep.

I wrote most of this on my phone, so yeah, uh, 647 words. :)