two

emma

okay.. okay... room b43. shouldn't be to hard to- oh! here it is. I opened the door to find a curly headed cutie sitting on the floor playing fortnite. "you must be... Jabez!!" i said in shock. "Oh no.." i moaned. "Damn Emma, didn't think you'd make into college with an ass that pHaT" he smirked, still looking at his screen. here we go. "come look at my dub" he said, as he motioned me to come see his 'victory royale' as he pulled me on his lap. ngl i kinda liked it. Just so we can be clear, Jabez; an old flame from middle school, he's pretty freaky, but when i moved away we lost contact, until now. "so you want me now huh?" i smirked. and straddled on his lap. "Oh trust me bbg, ive always wanted you. especially right now." he smirked back at me. our lips were centimeters apart, i looked at his lips then back at his eyes. damn those eyes are like portals, i could stare at them all day. "kiss me" i thought out loud. "mm bbg i would do more than kiss you rn, but i gotta game to get back to" he quickly pecked my lips and picked his controller back up. "you dont have a boyfriend right?" he asked, putting his headset back on "no, why?" i asked "kid named Carlos came in here looking for you" he said. my eyes widened. "Carlos?! hes here too?!" i jumped up. jabez grabbed my ass and i winced, ngl he caught me by surprise. i fell back down on his lap. "Thats more i like it." he said gripping my waist.

jabez  

She didnt know how much she was teasing me at that moment, and now i wanted her. i dropped my controller and took off my headset. i then started to kiss her neck. i heard a moan slip out of her mouth and automatically went hard. i smirked, still kissing her neck and making my way down. "We can't do this right now" she said standing up. She looked down at my pants and saw them already tightening up. "You're just gonna leave me like this?" i put my arms out in confusion. she nodded "but wait till i get back." she winked, walking out the door.

emma

i left out of my dorm with my phone and a few bucks in my pocket which came along with a pen in my hoodie pocket. i hopped into the elevator and made my way to the office. on my way i posted on my instagram story with a poll. "who else is at NYCU? yes or no " not even 15 seconds later i saw 7 responses from people saying 'yeah, i cant find my dorm' to 'where are you?!' i chuckled to myself and looked around, making sure no one saw. A cute boy with hair almost the color of his skin walked into the elevator, pressed a number, and walked to the back with me. his hazel eyes stared into mine. "Im christopher, but you, can call me chris" he smirked, and put his hand out for me to shake it. "i- im emma" i shook his hand and smiled. his jaw dropped. "you're tHe emma? like- tHe emma lynn?" he asked smiling "haha, i guess im tHe emma" i giggled. "now i know why Carlos talks about you all the time" he said, i smiled. "you know where carlos is?" i asked "yeah we're roommates actually. follow me" he said, the elevator stopped at the perfect time and we walked out.  we were right at their floor. "ours is A47,  if you didnt know" he put his arm around me. i lifted an eyebrow pulling away from him. "sorry, but thanks" i said as we arrived at their dorm. "anything for you, cutie" Chris walked away and i felt arm wrap around me from behind. carlos.. "Omg you're short" he chuckled. "and you're a giant!" i laughed and turned around, hugging him back. i almost have to look up seeing as he stands at 6'0 while im down here at 5'4. "you give good hugs" my eyes started filling with tears. this is carlos and i's first time meeting, and it was the best hug i've had in a while. "you too" he smiled, pulling away and wiping the tears on my face off with his thumbs. "Oh and, sorry about Chris" he said. i tilted my head. "he flirts with any cute girl he sees" Carlos laughed. "oh yeah, i can see" i laughed and looked down the hall to see chris with his arm around another girl. "don't worry emmie, i'll tell him to back off" "thanks" i giggled and watched him walk off. Next stop, Samantha. 

-

oop- what do you guys think of this story and jabez and emma being a tHiNg? or do you like emma and alex ;)

(827 words)