four

emma

"my last name is.... Valencia" he said. i tilted my head for a minute until it clicked. sharp jawline, chestnut eyes its!- "Giovanny!?" i gave a huge smile and jumped up, wrapping my legs around his waist, and my arms around his neck. hiding my face in his shoulder, he hugged me back. "i knew you'd get it" he smirked, moving his hands down to my thighs to hold me tighter. gio and i kinda had a thing when we were in 8th grade, but it never got farther than making out a few times. i pulled out of the hug and jumped off of him. "its been forever, princess" he said smiling. "i never forgot about you, trust me emma. you were on my mind every day" he continued. i smiled. "it was the same for me, Gio. i missed you so much" i said. "and damn emma, you got.." he paused, looking me up and down. "hot" he smirked. i smiled. "shut up, you big old baby" i laughed, blushing. i but my hood over my face to hide the redness. "aw dont feel ashamed, its cute" he chuckled. "sorry" i giggled. "i should get back to my dorm." i said, and started to walk away. "wait" he grabbed my arm. "how will i find you again?" he asked.  "room b43, or- here" i pulled out of his grip and took the pen out of my pocket, writing my number on his arm. "thank you emma, i've missed you" he kissed my forehead and started to walk the other way. "no problem!" i yelled and smiled. he looked back and winked. i began walking to my dorm when i remembered what i was up here for. Sam! i laughed to myself and continued to walk to her dorm. 

i finally got there and knocked. a gust of sorrow flew over me as i saw an intoxicated alex open the door. "suupppp emma" he smiled. then carlos walked up behind me. "damn alex chill with the alcohol on godd" i laughed. "hey carlos, alex, may i come in? im looking for sam." i asked. "shes uh- sleeping." he said and blocked me from coming in. "did you do something to her?!" i shouted, knocking him down as i stormed into the door. i shook sam, but she didnt wake up. "sam!" i yelled. "wake up!" 

sam flashback

i watched as alex walked in, i guess he was my new roomie. "hey alex!" i smiled. "hey sammie, guess who brought the boooozeee" he lifted a 6 pack of bud-light from behind his back. "alex wtf not tonight" i stood up. "you drink, im leaving." i said firmly, grabbing my sweatshirt and heading for the door. "i dont think your gonna wanna go anywhere when youre screaming my name." he smirked. then pushed me back onto the bed. and thats when i realized, he had already drank half of them..

emma

"what the fuck did you do to her" i yelled, obviously mad. "we were just having some fun" he smirked. "you're disgusting." i said. picking up sam and carrying her to my room, bridal style. 

the next day (emma)

"he did what?!" i yelled. "he didnt use a condom..? so what?" she said. "so what?! what if you get STDs or sum shit. did he AT LEAST pull out?" i asked, hoping she would remember. "yeah duh, no babies coming anytime soon. and um.. emma?" she asked. "yeah?" i questioned. curious as to what she would say. "i think i have feelings for.. alex" she said. "are you kidding me sam? after he did that to you" i frowned. "i did give him consent though.." she said, carelessly. "but, he didnt ask for your consent until AFTER he almost forced himself onto you." i said. "key word; almost" she laughed, and i joined in. "okay, lets talk about your boy problems now." she smirked. "so.. i really do like jabez. but gio.. he just gives me such a caring vibe, whilst, i feel like all jabez wants me for is my body." i sighed. "jabez is a really good guy i know it. but, theres just something about gio that i cant let go of." i said. sam rubbed my back. "why dont you wait until gio texts you, then maybe hang out with him some more. and plus. jabez is still asleep." she looked over to a dead asleep jabez sleeping on the twin size bed across from mine. i smiled. "you're right. i'll wait. now you ms. samantha, need to go talk to alex." i pushed her to the door, she smiled. "alright, bye mamas" she said. "bye babe" i smiled as she shut the door. i collapsed back down on my bed and fell asleep. 2 hours later  "hey, emma wake up" i felt a hand rubbing my back. my eyes fluttered open. "jabez?" i asked. "yeah bab- emma, get up up or you wont be able to sleep tonight" he laughed. "what time is it anyways." i asked. reaching for my phone, but i couldn't find it. i jumped up and looked over to jabez, holding my phone in his hand. "hEy, cOmE tO mY dOrM" he mocked my messages. "who is this anyways, and you were stupid enough to make your password your birthday" he laughed. i giggled. "you ass! give me my phone!" i yelled and threw myself over to him to grab my phone, but he jerked away. "wait let me reply, 'who's this'" he paused and i watched him type on my little phone. ngl his hangs are hella big. "there, now at least we know- who tf is gio?" he asked. "the boy i was talking to in the hall yesterday." i giggled. "oh. he knows were like- a thing right?" he asked, handing my back my phone. "yeah, im pretty sure." i said. he smirked. "good, now where were we yesterday huh?" he came over to me and lifted my chin, to look away from my phone. "im trying to talk to gio, jabez" i said, i held his hand to let him know i wan't doing anything wrong. "he wants me to come over and hang, im gonna go take a shower okay?" i let go of his hand and headed to the bathroom with my essentials. "can i join?" he gave my a pouty face. i shook my head. "no jabez" "stop saying my name like that emma" he frowned. "im sorry baby, im gonna go take a shower, k, bye"

-

long chapter aha but, im back home. and feeling better soo.. heres kinda a filler chapter for the tea thats about to come :)))

(1117 words)