six

emma

i arrived at sam's dorm and knocked on the door, alex opened it. "ew you" we both said in unison and laughed. giving eachother a big hug. "sam your bitch is here" alex laughed and let me in. sam ran up to me and saw the tears in my eyes. "aw princess whats wrong?" she frowned, putting her hand on my back, rubbing it in a circular motion. "sam i need to talk to you, privately" i said and looked over to alex, looking all innocent. "uh- i can go over to your dorm with jabez if you want" alex chuckled. i gave a small smile, "please" i pouted. alex left and me and sam were alone. "now are you gonna tell me whats wrong?" she asked, using her thumb to wipe my now falling tears. "i dont really wanna talk about it, but me and jabez are no longer on good terms. is it ok if i stay here for a while?" i asked showing her my bag in the corner. "yes, always. frannie might be coming over soon so we can have a girls night. devyn wants to come over too." she smiled. i nodded my head in agreement. "yeah i miss them" i smiled. 15 minutes later frannie and devyn had arrived. "hey girliessss" sam and frannie walked in with eachother. everybody gave eachother huge hugs and we all fell. "i missed you guys" sam and i said and laughed. shes not lying, we havent all been able to hangout since last summer, since we'd always use sams car lol. "ok now with my plan for tonight." sam paused. "CARNIVALL! theres a carnival in town tonight and im so down to go, everyones gonna be there, it would be awesome if we all went" sam smiled. we all either said 'YeSSs' or just nodded in agreement. tonight should be fun.

at the carnival

-

well hi i havent been here in a while but i found this in my drafts so here you go! (i know its been like a whole year pls dont murder me)