five

emma

I got out of the shower putting on my jeans and a random t shirt. I put my hair in a messy bun and walked out with my phone and keys in my back pocket. I giggled to myself as I saw Jabez on the floor asleep. What a goof.

As I got to gio's dorm I knocked on the door and let out a loud sigh. I looked over and saw Carlos standing outside his door. I waved. "why hello there, beautiful" Giovanny smiled, opening the door. I laughed. "hey dork" I smirked. He hated that nickname in school, and I was the only person who ever called him that. I stuck my tongue out and walked in past him. He looked at me and smirked. "oh now you're getting punished" "huh- ?" I got interrupted by gio's hand going over my mouth. "Shh no talking bbg, its my turn now" he smirked and locked the door. His hand still over my mouth and the other going down my pants. 

sMuT wArNiNg ⚠⚠⚠‼

He started to rub my clit in a circular motion, making me moan louder than I should've. "g-gio" I moaned. He stuck one finger in and began to move in, and out. I put my hands behind him and tugged at his shirt, but he stopped me. "mmm nope, thats not in the rulebook" he smirked. I moaned even louder as he stuck another finger in. "damn Emma, you're so tight" he said and started to kiss my neck. Making his way down. A few seconds later he stopped, and started pulling down my pants. He looked up at me, I nodded as he removed them, along with my pAnTiEs. He picked me up and sat me on the counter, putting my legs up on his shoulders. Gio then began to eat me out while I tugged on his hair and moaned his name, obviously turning him on. He smirked and sLuRpEd it uP. "stop-" I moaned "-teasing" I felt my stomach tighten up. He pulled away as I was about to hit my Climax. He put his head up to me and pressed his lips up against mine. He smiled in the kiss. "gio.." I paused. "you're mine now bb" he smiled and connected his lips back to mine. 

(Well that was uncomfortable 😅)

I got my clothes back on and opened the door to find a terrified Carlos. He saw me and his jaw dropped. "chill with my boy on goddd" he said and laughed. Carlos noticed the Hickey on my neck and smirked. "damn Emma, you a freak" I laughed along with him, biting my lip. "sometimes"

I arrived back at my dorm and saw Jabez standing in my way. "where have you been?" He greeted me at the door. "like you care, I saw your sc story. You're not as slick as you think" I said and pushed him out of the way. "you're not either, I see that Hickey Emma. And as for my SC story, that was my ex, she just came over and had drinks." He said. "soo drinks meaning sex right jabez? Right. Okay." I said and put down my phone on the counter. "don't look at me like you didn't have sex with gio like damn" he said. "I didn't have sex with him jabez! We just made out" I lied. He's toxic. We're toxic. I can't live the next 4 years with this asshole. Thinking he can just come in MY life, and claim ME. No. I am not one of his 'side chicks' or 'hook up when he gets horny'. I thought as I finished packing my things. "where are you going?!" He yelled. "Sam's." I say, grabbing my phone, keys, and sweatshirt. "no- omgg. Emma im sorry i- I just care about you" he said. I stopped. "no, you don't fucking care. You think I'm an annoying, selfish, little bitch." I said, his jaw dropped. "yeah, I saw the messages, I'm not taking you're bullshit anymore Jabez. Bye." I slammed the door in his face, wiping a tear off my cheek. Was I too harsh? No. I'm done. 

-

Damn Emma get em💀

10 votes for the next chapter 🤭🥴

(696 words)