thank you.

hi!!

so this is my second time completing a book, so i guess you'd think this is my second time writing one of these 'thank you' notes, but no. i write and rewrite these a thousand times over before publishing them, simply because i feel like they're not only supposed to sum the book up, but sum me up as well.

you read and get to know all my characters, but then there's me. i'd like to think there's a little piece of me in each of the characters (spare the ones like elle), and so i guess you're kind of getting to know me along the way too. but, that aside, the point of this note was to say thank you - so that's what i'll do.

this book has been super hard to write. i won't lie. perhaps my fatal flaw is that i think of plots and find inspiration, and then rush to write it down and start books in a haste. which is why this book was pretty much abandoned for months at a time. and if you're somebody who's been reading along the way, then i'm so sorry. i really suck for doing that.

and a lot of times i've considered just deleting this whole book, because i hated the direction it was going. but then again, this story covers such important topics that even in this day and age, aren't addressed enough. the things my characters went through seem insane, but a lot of people go through similar things and remain silent. if this book managed to spread any sort of awareness at all - it means the world.

if you've come from reading 'Rain', which i know a lot of you have, then you'll already know how my type of notes go. i'm so, so grateful for everybody who has opened this book up and read it. ultimately, i'm proud of it, and i'm proud of myself for finishing it.

if you're NOT coming from 'Rain', then what are you waiting for ???? the first book i posted, and my eldest child. go check her out .xx

SO, to wrap things up. properly. thank you. if you've made it this far, if you've enjoyed the book at all - thank you. it means more than you'll ever know.

xoxo S

13TH JULY 2019