Chapter 1: The News

Hey everyone.

This is my first story. I hope it's great and okay.

..........

Natalya's POV:

I am laying on my bed, playing on my phone, when it starts to ring. I pick it up and answer it.

"Natalya, we need your help!" Cassidy yells.

'What do you mean? What do you mean by we and why do you need my help?" I yell over the phone.

"Quinn has kidnapped us, Natalya!"  she yells again.

I wonder if my friends are playing a trick on me. If they are playing a trick on me, why now? Its like 10pm at night. So why play a trick on me at this time of night, unless, they are been kidnapped. But kidnapped by Quinn but he's their friend?

"Cass, if you are been kidnapped, then please tell me more" I say.

After I said that, I hear screaming and then someone takes over the phone. I feel scared now.

The person, who took over the phone, starts to yell.

'Move your ass into that bedroom' the person yells at Cassidy.

I hear Cassidy's screams as the person who now has the phone, starts speaking to me.

Now I'm scared.

"So, what is your name? What are you to these people that are here with me? Do you know who I am?" The person asks me.

"U-um M-my n-name I-is N-Natalya"  I start to say.

My breathing is getting wrong, I feel like Im going to faint any minute now. But I had to be strong and find out who the kidnapper is. I could save my friends.

"I know you have my friends, but why do you have them? Tell me where you are?" I yell at the person.

I'm angry and a bit upset.

"If I tell you where we are hiding, promise me that you will come with no cops?" he asks.

"Yes , I promise. Now tell me where you are?" I scream at the person, over the phone.

I'm totally scared right now, but I have to be brave.

After a while, the person ends the phone call, and sends me the address. I look down at the address and find where it is.

I grab my phone and keys and walk to my car. I drive to the address and then once I'm there, I go and knock on the door. I wait for 20 minutes or so. It feels like half an hour.

Finally, the door has opened. This tall, handsome and very hot guy comes out. I look at him, up and down.

"Quinn?" I say, slowly falling to the ground, but since Quinn knew what's happening, he quickly catching me in his arms.

I have to say his arms are warm. I breathe him in, his smell. Once I am up on my two feet again, he lets go of me. From just been in his arms for 1 minute or so, makes me feel warm, but now that he has let go, I feel cool.

"N-Natalya? I didnt know it was you talking on the phone? What are you doing here anyway?" Quinn asks me.

"Cass said that her and Ryan are been kidnapped. The kidnapper sent me this address" I tell him the whole story and by the look on his face, he knows more than he's telling me.

"Quinn, what do you know? Are you the kidnapper? But if you are the kidnapper, why would you do such a thing like this for?" I ask him, and his face just goes cold.

He just stares at me.

"Yes, I'm a very bad person, Natalya. I hate my life, so I have kidnapped the them. You happy now that I came clean?" he yells at me, very coldly.

I had never seen Quinn so cold and rough before until now.

"Quinn, let me see them now!"  I yell in his face, but he is still standing there, not moving.

"Come on, Quinn. Please let me see them and I wont tell nobody that you did this, okay?".

I try to get pass him, but he keeps pushing me back. I try harder and this time I actually get somewhere. I was nearly inside, when a strong-arm wraps about my waist.

I look down to see Quinn's arm around me, pulling me toward him. I'm back in square one again. Really, I just came out of square one, at least five minutes ago.

He pushes me back against the house wall. I feel his lips on my mine. He's kissing me.

OMG! Quinn. Is. Kissing. Me.

I kiss him back. Quinn moves his hands all around my body as he moves his lips down to my neck, finding my weak spot. He starts to suck and then he bites, leaving a purple hickey. I moan as he goes back to kissing my lips, and all the way down until he reaches the top of my shirt. I know that he wants to take my shirt off.

He lets his hands roam over my body, until, they land on my ass. His lips come back up to mine and start to kiss me again. I forget all about the kidnapping, Ryan and Cassidy and everything else. I'm in my own little world with the hot guy.

His hands are resting on my ass, and then he picks me up. I wrap my legs around his waist and also let my arms roam up and down his back, with my nails digging in a bit.

I rest my arms around his neck, pulling him closer. He earns lots of moans from me as he deepened the kiss.

Quinn smashes me against the house wall again. He keeps kissing me, rough and hard. I dont mind. I don't even know he felt this way. He could have told me, but I know that he's quiet, just like me. Us, both are quiet nearly all the time. We never talk, unless we have to.

...........

Sorry if it's too short, but I will try to make the chapters longer next time.

I promise.

I hope you enjoyed reading my first story.

Vote and comment plz
Thanks x