Chapter 2: Tell me Your Feelings

Here is the second chapter. I'm sorry if it's too short for you, but I will try to make these chapters longer.

I hope you enjoy reading my first book.

.......

Quinn's POV:

So I'm here, kissing the girl of my dreams. She is so pretty and very sexy. I haven't seen her for a while, since I was very busy. When I was away, I missed her so much. I just wanted to have her beside me and now, she is beside me.

I feel happy that she's here but the only reason that she is here, is because I kidnapped her two best friends. She is never going to forgive me for that, now.

I put her down on the ground, then I pull away from her and look into her eyes. I see pain, sadness, and anger.

"Natalya, look, I'm so sorry that I kidnapped them, your best friends. I'm sorry. Please forgive me" I say.

I watch her face, she looks scared, but why would she be scared when its just me? I know I did a bad thing, but I am sure she can forgive me right?

She doesn't answer me back; all she does is just staring into my eyes. I think she sees sadness, anger and much more in my eyes.

She comes closer to me, and I'm tempting to kiss her. I pick her up again, and press my lips on hers. I feel her putting her legs and her arms around my body. I love the feeling of her, here with me.

She makes me do all crazy things. I want to feel her. I want her. So badly.

Natalya's POV:

He picks me again as I wrap my legs and arms around his body. He pushes me against the house wall again. We kiss until we are out of breath. Before I knew it, I feel us moving. I break that kiss to look around. I feel him carrying me inside the house.

I look around and I see two bedrooms doors that are open. I try to look in the rooms and I get a little view. I see Cassidy and Ryan in my view, but they can't see me.

Quinn walks pass them and into another bedroom, with nobody inside. He lays me down on the bed, then he walks back to the door. He shuts and lock the door. He walks back to the bed, taking off his jacket and throws it on the floor somewhere.

"Natalya, this might sound weird, but I have feelings for you. I have had these feelings for you for years now. I like you and I want you to be mine" he says.

Whoa! Yuck, I don't like you. Sorry to sad, just won't tell you yet.

He kisses me again as he pulls me toward him. He hovers on top of me. I feel him, tugging on my shirt, wanting to take it off. I let him rip it off my body. He looks up and down my body, then he starts to kiss me, going down to my stomach.

Once he is done kissing me, I reach to take off his shirt. Before I could grab it, he takes it off for me. I stare at his sexy six pack.

"You sure you want this?" he asks. I nod slowly, and then I pull him even closer than he already was.

It's a good thing I'm using him. I need to get closer to him to know why he did this and what's going to happen next.

He takes off my jeans and my panties as he's kissing me once again. After a while of teasing, he slowly starts moving down to my pussy.

I moan as he licks my pussy. He licks me faster and goes a bit deeper then he bites my pussy, making me moan before adding a finger in. I feel him grin on my skin.

It feels good, even though I'm using him.

"Oh god" I whisper scream.

I'm not going to scream too loud as I know Cassidy and Ryan are in the next rooms. I'm not going to be rude and let them hear, or not hear much anyway.

He stops for a while before continuing again. He makes me cum after a few minutes. It feels okay, but it feels better knowing that im only using him which of course he doesn't know. I look at his face and it looks like he's enjoying this small sex scene. His body tells me that he wants this so badly but that probably won't happen.

........

There you have it, the second chapter done. I hope you enjoyed my book so far.

Thanks for reading it.

Plz vote & comment.
Thanks x