Chapter 3: Waking Up & Talking

Here is the third chapter. I try to make them as longer as i can. I hope you love it. I try to work hard to finish this book.

Enjoy!

.......

Cassidy's POV:

I wake up to some moaning and groaning but it was pretty much quiet. I hear the bed moving and rocking at the same time.

"You want me to go faster?" I hear Quinn say.

I hear the moans and groans stop, but I hear lots of talking in the next room. Quinn has someone over staying the night. What a player! It's definitely not the first time he has done this while Ryan and I have been staying here.

I turn around in my bed and cuddle up with my blankets. I go back to sleep now that I don't hear anything expect the clock that's hanging on the hallway wall.

Quinn's POV:

After licking Natalya's pussy and making her cum, I wrap my arms around her before pulling her into my chest. I can hear her breathing.

"Night" I whisper in her ear as she falls asleep in my arms. I smile at that. I love having this feeling that I can protect her from the world. I never let anything happen to you, not when Im alive.

........

The next morning, I woke up with my girl, laying on my chest, still sleeping. I look at her and I smile. I wish she could mine. Maybe she can! I have to tell her how I feel soon.

But if I do tell her how I feel, I could lose her forever. She doesnt know my secrets. She doesnt know who I am. Yeah, I might be a hot guy, called, Quinn to her, but to my family and friends, Im someone else.

My family and friends know most secrets about me, but not all. I guess I will have to tell her soon, because Im not ready to lose her, if she knows that I'm keeping a big secret from her. She would be mad at me. Very mad. I bet you, she won't even talk to me for a week or more.

I feel Natalya slowly starting to stir. I look down at her and see her looking up at me already.

"Morning" she says.

I smile down at her.

"Good morning beautiful" I say back to her.

She wraps her arms around my body. I already have my arms around her waist. I lean over and kiss her lips. I love the taste of her. It makes me want more of her and it sucks cause I cant get enough her. I just want her so badly.

She kisses me back as I pull her on top of me. My arms are still hooked around her. I know she wants this, well I think she does, just as much as I do. But she will be scared of me, once she finds out, who I am. I hope she stays with me and is going to never leave me when I tell her. Or when life gets harder.

I will not give up on this special girl, who happens to be with me, in my bed at the moment. I really love her so much. I wish I was her boyfriend.

After two minutes, we get up and walk downstairs to the kitchen. I start to cook breakfast for us. As I am cooking, I fell her wrap her arms around my waist. I love this feeling, having her here with me.

She kisses my shoulder and then she walks toward the living room. Once breakfast is done, I walk into the living room with the food and sit down next to her. We eat and then afterwards we just talk. This is nice spending time with her, but I forgot that I was the one who just kidnapped her best friends under 24 hours.

I hope she forgave me, for doing that.

"Natalya, do forgive me? You know after what I did. I mean I am sorry that I kidnapped your friends. I promise I won't do it again." I ask her.

"Quinn, of course. I forgive you. Just don't do it again, and don't kidnap anybody either okay?" She replies back with a smile.

"Okay thanks. I promise I won't do it again" I say as I look into her eyes.

We spend time together, talking and sharing funny stories.

.......

There you have it guys. The third chapter is done.

I hope you like it so far.

Plz vote and comment.
Thanks x