Kiss Away My Pain

Hey guys! So I work up this morning and decided I was gonna write you a Werewolf/Romance story! I know, weird right? Well anyway, i'm going to start it hopefully between 27/09/2012 - 10/10/2012. Well anyways, I hope you will like it because this is the first time I wrote a werewolf story. Please just give it a shot! Enjoy =)

Description:

Spencer Andersons father was murdered when she was 15 years old, leaving her with just her mother and her little sister Anna. After his brutal death, things were never the same. Her mum would just sit on a chair in the living room and just stare into space for hours, in deep depression, which left her to look after her little sister, the cooking, cleaning and paying the bills. Spencer barely had time to fit school into her schedule. But two years later her mum found a way slightly out of her depression and married a man. He seemed lovely at first until the wedding was over, he turned violent and began abusing poor Spencer and Annie whilst Spencers mum just watched and didn't do anything about it. She tries to stay strong for her sisters sake but is on the edge of giving up. Then the schools player/hottie, Ryan Soyer starts talking to her. She feels herself quickly falling for him. Can Ryan mend Spencers broken soul? Or is she lost forever?

....Find out in: Kiss Away My Pain